This oceanfront hotel was very appealing. Located right on the strip, with private beach access, it boasted a wonderful view.
The rooms were well equipped, with comfortable beds and a nice living space. The only problem was the bathroom- a tad bit small, but nothing to worry about.
The tv had good reception, with many channels. The microwave, mini fridge and in-room safe all were in good repair and seemed clean.
I liked that in our room, there was a sliding divider door between just the bedroom and the living area/bathroom- very nice.
One of my favorite things was the thermostat- it worked very well, and was easy to control.
The balcony was in average conditon, but had a small table and two chairs, which is useful on the summer/fall nights.
The hotel was not super quiet, but was tolerable. We went right during the busy season, so I expected some noise.
The only reason this hotel lost a star, from my point, was the breakfast. Pro= it was free. Cons= everything else! The staff couldn't keep up with the demand, there were no free tables or chairs, and the food was terrible! Pastries, cold cereal, a make-your-own waffle station, and one rotating hot item a day. Everything I tried, except for the national-brand cereal, was sub-par. I bought oatmeal at a local grocery store and ate that the whole week.
Overall, very helpful staff, good rooms, great location- a B+ or 4/5 stars!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Oceanfront
- Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Comfort Inn Oceanfront
- Comfort Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Comfort Inn