We stayed there the week of August 5th. We had a non-smoking queen suite, which consisted of a queen bed and a living room with a queen pull out sofa bed. There is a sliding door which if you pull out divides the suite into two rooms. The bathroom was modern and updated. We particularly liked the double shower heads, each individually adjustable.
The room was clean, modern and updated. However, we found it on the smaller side for a suite. It came with two flat screen TVs and a balcony. Though it is called a suite, it does not have a kitchen. Only a microwave, refrigerator and small sink.
The location of the hotel is perfect, both interns of beach and boardwalk and also shops and restaurants.
The lobby is spacious,with a modern look and feel. Off the lobby is the indoor pool and hot tub. The pool is on the smaller side . Pool towels were always available. From the lobby you also have access to the fitness center. Next to guest services, is a small desktop computer and printer.
The staff both at the front desk and otherwise was very helpful and housekeeping services were satisfactory. Check in and check out was smooth and fast.
The complimentary breakfast, served from 6.30 am to 10.00 am has both hot and cold items, with the waffle maker being the most popular option. There was always a line for that.
No complaints about parking.
The one complaint I have is with the free wifi. It was really spotty, at best.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Oceanfront
- Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Comfort Inn Oceanfront
- Comfort Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Comfort Inn