This was a business trip. The property sits right on Virginia Beach and all rooms have an oceanfront view. The rates during this trip were $30 - $40 a night less than similar hotels - but this was a two room suite.I was on the ninth floor, in the day it was hot and there were areas on the walls that needed repair. The rooms were clean, the fixtures and carpet spartan and older, but heck the location couldn't be beat. The bedroom had no windows, but the living area had a balcony view of the beach and ocean. The hotel offered a free hot breakfast in the morning comparable to what one gets at Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inns. The staff were friendly and pleasant from check in to restaurant.
As I said the location was good for walking out to dine and have a few glasses of wine or a few pints without driving. A place called the Abby Road Pub (a block away) had an excellent selection of craft and imported beers and good food (But that is another review).
Would I stay here again - yes I would if I needed to watch my expense account!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Oceanfront
- Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Comfort Inn Oceanfront
- Comfort Inn Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Comfort Inn