$215
Hotels.com
Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Center(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$152
$135
CrownePlaza.com
$486
$439
Hampton.com
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$494
$452
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$379
$310
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$185
$144
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$491
$444
GardenInn.com
$325
All reviewspocket doorlaser showyogurtparking garagequeen bedbacon or sausagemake your own wafflesthe breakfast areaseparate roomsindoor poola great staysitting areadefinitely stay here againbeautiful view of the oceancontinental breakfastsmall refrigeratorfront desk staff
Reviewed November 28, 2011

First - the staff was very nice and helpful. The condition of the hotel especially the rooms is pretty bad. First room we were given had an adjoining room and we could have answered our neighbors questions and we weren't traveling with them! We heard everything! The next room had a very very funny smell coming out of the vent! Reading another review maybe they were exterminating...yuck! So the third room was ok nothing great but at least it was clean. If it wasn't so late we definitely would have moved to another hotel! I have learned my lesson - when traveling to Virginia Beach I will definitely stay at a much much nicer establishment!

Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Greenbin
Reviewed November 11, 2011

My family stayed here in September, the first night I saw a tiny bug crawling in the bed. I called maintenance we looked further and saw adult bed bugs as well as small bed bugs. We switched rooms, the next day there was a exterminator fumigating the room and all the furniture was removed from the room. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone, on the surface it appears to be nice but pull the covers back and look at your mattress and you may change your mind.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
13  Thank Angel w
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I took my wife here for her birthday. Just an overnight stay on a Sunday Night. It cost me 128 Dollars. I asked for a birthday gift or some candy or something to put in my wife's room, but they couldn't accommodate my wishes. Upon arrival the front desk clerk asked me could she upgrade me to their best suite for a whopping 298 dollars, I kindly said no thanks!

However, the room often seemed like smoke was coming through the vents. My wife and I both noticed it.

We weren't there long, but just for a few hours. It just wasn't worth the price we paid.

It did have a beautiful view of the ocean. Thats about the only bright spot for me.

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian S
Reviewed November 2, 2011

We always end our vacation time from the Outter Banks in Virginia Beach and this is a great place to stay. We love waking up and watching the dolphins swim by .They have a great breakfast in the morning to start the day, and helpful staff. You just have to tell them where you want to go and they will print out directions for you.
The rooms are clean and it's always nice to have the fridge and microwave.
We go in the off season, so there isn't much open in the area, but it's still great walking the boardwalk.
A lot of people complain about the planes flying over head, but that's one of the reason we love staying there. Always something to watch.
Great hotel and very easy to find!!

Room Tip: Upper floors have geat views
  • Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Beachglassgirl1
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Let me start off by saying, this is our second time here, we were here last Oct 2010, the same week, its the week of our wedding anniversary. As last year and this year, it was great. The room is laid out great, we have a six year old so he could have the back room and shut the door and we had the front room with the balcony, beds are queen size, fridge, microwave, sink and the view is out of this world. We asked for the 6th floor and adjoining rooms with my in-laws, they gave us both requests. We didn't have housekeeping all week, just cause we had so much stuff and the housekeepers work so hard, so we put out our trash and dirty towels and it was always pick up quickly, and very night got clean ones either from (William) or the night maintenance man, who brought them up within minutes!
The pool is awesome, tho the first night the chlorine was very powerful it made your eyes water but that was just the first night.
The breakfast is out of this world... little cheese omelets, bacon, sausage, sausage gravy and biscuits,fresh homemade waffles, and everything else you could want for breakfast. And the ladies who work the breakfast are very friendly!
The parking garage is good, the little mini shower for your feet before you come in from the beach to the hotel is convenient..
The location is great, and there is barely anyone there in October, no traffic no crowds, which is what we love.
Way to go! We will be back next October!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family