We stayed at the econo lodge on the ocean for three nights. The room came with a kitchenette, balcony, and the basics for a comfortable stay. It wasn't the hilton, but based on the reviews of the hilton, I was glad to be where we were. Buying food and eating at the hotel freed up some 500.00 in spending money we used towards Busch Gardens in williamsburgh. What a blast! Everything is expensive on Atlantic Ave. If you are not looking for hotel hermit luxury at every turn to critique, then the ECONO LODGE will not disappoint.
The staff was nice. The rooms were clean. The continental breakfast was crap. We had breakfast in the room. Overall spectacular time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms at the Econo Lodge on the Ocean are oceanfront with a private balcony or ground floor patio overlooking the beach and the boardwalk. You have a choice of two double beds or one king bed with sleeper sofa. Each is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, in-room coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, and in-room safe. Hotel amenities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, free bicycles for our guests, and free high speed wireless internet access. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning from 7 to 10 AM. Our guest parking is on-site, 1 car per room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge On The Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach
- Econolodge Virginia Beach
- Econo Lodge Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Econo Lodge