We had never been to the beach in the Fall before. Oh, how glad we were that we took this trip.
Hubby and I stayed for 2 nights. From check-in to check-out we could not have been more pleased!! The location was excellent, the ocean front room was sooooo clean and nice décor, so close to the water, cozy bed, nice balcony to watch the sun rise each morning, free bikes to enjoy,nice breakfast and excellent coffee,and the staff was far beyond what you would expect of them. A big "THANK YOU Art" for returning our computer power cord so promptly that we left in the room. ABSOLUTELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT this place is one of Virginia Beach's hidden treasures!!! We will definitely be back and have already shared about this place with family and friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms at the Econo Lodge on the Ocean are oceanfront with a private balcony or ground floor patio overlooking the beach and the boardwalk. You have a choice of two double beds or one king bed with sleeper sofa. Each is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, in-room coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, and in-room safe. Hotel amenities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, free bicycles for our guests, and free high speed wireless internet access. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning from 7 to 10 AM. Our guest parking is on-site, 1 car per room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge On The Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach
- Econolodge Virginia Beach
- Econo Lodge Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Econo Lodge