I stayed at the hotel for a couple of nights and I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean and had what we needed: the coffee maker, the hair dryer, etc. Importantly there was no smell of moldiness and humidity that you get in other hotels by the beach All the rooms have a view on the ocean. It was great to be able to sip coffee on the balcony and watch dolphins! The hotel was not cheap, well over $200 a night in a weekend but I was very satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms at the Econo Lodge on the Ocean are oceanfront with a private balcony or ground floor patio overlooking the beach and the boardwalk. You have a choice of two double beds or one king bed with sleeper sofa. Each is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, in-room coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/board, and in-room safe. Hotel amenities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, free bicycles for our guests, and free high speed wireless internet access. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning from 7 to 10 AM. Our guest parking is on-site, 1 car per room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Econo Lodge on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge On The Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach
- Econolodge Virginia Beach
- Econo Lodge Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Econo Lodge