Holiday Inn Va Beach-Oceanside (21st St)
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$285
ComfortSuites
$319
Hampton.com
$309
GardenInn.com
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$325
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$345
$325
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$329
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$260
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$348
$309
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $348/night.

Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$335
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskoverflow lotacross the streetoverflow parkingindoor pooloff seasonparking spotocean viewchecking inboardwalkbalconyhousekeepingsandhousekeeperdolphinstrash
Reviewed June 6, 2013

What can I say....everything was amazing!!! Incredibly amazing!! Everyone on staff went above and beyond to make our stay memorable. Our suite was huge and beautifully decorated. The view of the ocean was incredible. We watched the dolphins swimming in the ocean from our room!! Housekeeping (on the 8th floor) were so kind and kept everything immaculate. The restaurant served delicious food. This is a class act!! The best Holiday Inn we ever stayed in!! I would recommend this Holiday Inn to everyone I loved. I can't say enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Room Tip: Corner suites are large, beautifully decorated and sunny!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Joe H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Va Beach-Oceanside (21st St), responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Thank you for the high praise of the staff and hotel. We are very proud of the team we have here at the Oceanside Holiday Inn. The remodel that was completed last year set us apart from the rest of the hotels on the beachfront but service is still the key to our success.
Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

What a great place to stay! Staff is amazing! Was given Priority Club welcome gift...staff gave us choice of floors....constantly asked us if there was anything we needed...never experienced service like this. Front desk gave us excellent recommendation for dinner at Taotogs and we ate at the hotel and food was good there as well. Rooms newly renovated, lovely decor, big rooms and gorgeous ocean view.....great value for the money....would come back again no question....10/10 and hats off to staff who truly understand meaning of customer service!

Room Tip: 6th floor is great
1  Thank vacation052013
Joe H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Va Beach-Oceanside (21st St), responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Thank you for the outstanding comments and I will be sharing them with the staff. We are trying new things every week based on guest feedback. On every Friday during the summer at 3pm we will offer Italian Ices free in the lobby, as a thank you for staying with us and the GM will be present in order for guests to talk about their stay and anything else we can do to make it better. Every Saturday during the summer we will have live music on the Patio. Hope to see you soon the water temp is improving and on Friday Dolphins were only 50 yards from the beach.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have to say, it takes a lot for a hotel to impress me, so I have to say Holiday Inn Oceanside is a great place to stay. Every room gives you a perfect view of the ocean. It is located in a great spot if you want to shop and eat. Now for what really impressed me was the rooms. Great upgrades and the room smelled great all the time. The bed was comfortable, had a pull out couch and the balcony was great. The bathroom was very clean and had everything you would need. All I can say is if you choose to stay here you chose a great place. Took some pics for ya too. Great hotel. We visited some friends that were in the Marriott and I love the Marriott, but holiday inn beat them out this time. Sorry.

Room Tip: They are all great with balconies. Can't go wrong.
1  Thank kenneygirl
Joe H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Va Beach-Oceanside (21st St), responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

WOW and thank you for the nice comments about the hotel and staff. I will pass your feedback on to the staff during our daily staff stand up meeting and let them know how very proud I am because of comments like you have just made. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The staff was extremely helpful at a evening notice supplying a cake for us,
This Holiday Inn we will are planning on returning this summer.
Room service was great and our server Mikey deserves a he helped us out
with all our questions ,and was extremely pleasant in doing so.
Ever staff mperson was wonderful and polite.
Ever room has a balcony.easy to get to just a great location and great staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Joe H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Va Beach-Oceanside (21st St), responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

We are very pleased you came to us for the birthday of your Great Grand Daughter. Please stop in and say hello when you arrive over the summer. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed there for three nights (Saturday-Monday) and checked out Tuesday. I am also a Priority Club member, but I haven't visited a Holiday Inn in about 3 years. We were presented with a small welcome gift and everyone at the front desk was very nice. We were asked what floor we would prefer. I requested a higher floor with the reservations I made about 3 months ago. We were given a room on the 10th floor. The view was fantastic. The room was very clean and comfortable. We had a problem with the sliding glass door on the balcony. We couldn't get it to close. When I mentioned this to the front desk, it wasn't even 5 minutes that a maintenance man was knocking on our door to fix the problem. He fixed the problem within a few minutes. The housekeeping staff are very nice too. The day we were checking out, I noticed that if you are a Priority Club member, instead of checking out at 11:00 AM, you may check out at 2:00 PM, Was my husband happy about that. He wanted to go for one last walk in the ocean and just walk along the beach one more time. All I had to do was mention this to the front desk before 11:00 AM and it was taken care of. We are looking forward to coming back next year, God willing.

Room Tip: I prefer a higher floor. It is just nice to wake up and see the ocean at sunrise.
2  Thank sarasaraHastings
Joe H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Va Beach-Oceanside (21st St), responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Thank you and welcome back to the Holiday Inn brand as well as the Oceanside Holiday Inn on Virginia Beach. Our most recent remodel has set us apart from the rest of the hotels on the beach. We still have reasonable rates on guest rooms as well as in the restaurant and bar. Also, we do not charge for parking unlike some of the hotels on the beach which have started to charge this year. Hope to see you soon.