Holiday Inn Va Beach-Oceanside (21st St)
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)
Capes Hotel(Virginia Beach)
Marjac Suites(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Ocean Sands Resort(Virginia Beach)
Atrium Resort(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
19 Atlantic Hotel(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewssip sipfront deskacross the streetoverflow parkingindoor pooloff seasonparking spotview from the balconychecking inboardwalkoceanhousekeepingsandhousekeeperdolphinstrash
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 15, 2011

My family and I stayed at this hotel and it by far exceeded our expectations. Our check-in process was quick and Danielle was very polite and friendly. Our room was clean, spacious and had a mini-fridge and we love that the rooms face the ocean. We had dinner in the restaurant and our server Ozzy was awesome and attentive to my children's requests (several I might add). The food was delish and the portions were large. I recommend the wings! Parking was convenient. The location was great...you can walk to everything. Our stay was awesome and we look forward to going back soon.

• Stayed: July 2011
jkinane, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Va Beach-Oceanside (21st St), responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2011

Dear sunnyvb,

Thank you for taking the time review you stay at the Holiday Inn Oceanside. I'm glad to hear your check-in process was excellent and Danielle was friendly and polite. I'm also glad to hear Ozzy was able to make your dining experience remarkable one. I’ll make sure to share your comments with all of our staff and we look forward to seeing you the next time you’re in Virginia Beach.

Reviewed July 14, 2011

From Quebec City the drive takes 15 to 16 hours, and it is just so nice to know that you are going to be in a very nice hotel where you can park your car( parking included) and sit back! A spot in the center of the "Beach Street USA" action, street performers, boutiques restaurants...yet once through the doors one feels as though they are at home. The staff members are smiling and friendly and very professionnal, ready to react to your requests. Children (under 12) eat free at the onsite restaurant which serves a good plate. Here are my thanks to Ms Collins and to Jimmy whose smile and attitude has drawn me back again and again!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank dedenQuebecCity_

Dear dedenQuebecCity_,

Thank you for taking the time to provide positive feed back about your stay at the Holiday Inn Oceanside. It's great to hear that we keep exceeding your expectations of our property and keep you coming back year after year. I will share your comments with our staff and look forward to seeing you next year when you vacation in Virginia Beach, VA.

Reviewed July 5, 2011

The bartender,Bishop is the best.We will be back because of him!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Dear umbrelladrinks88,

Thank you for writing about review about your great experience at the Holiday Inn Oceanside. I will make sure to share your comments Mike Bishop about your experience at our newly renovated Key West Restaurant & Bar.

Reviewed June 23, 2011

I stayed here from a Friday to Sunday with a large group of friends. We had 2 rooms with double beds and 1 king suite. I was a bit nervous about the hotel after reading some older reviews but the hotel was recently renovated and is fabulous now! The rooms were are all clean and spacious, especially the king suite. The have an empty minifridge which is very handy. All the rooms are oceanfront... we were on an upper level and the veiw was great. The hotel is located right in the middle of the boardwalk which makes it very easy to get around.
We did eat breakfast at the hotel restaurant one time and it was good. Only about $12 and included drinks, hot and cold foods, and a waffle and omlet station. Definitely recommended!
The only downside is that the pool is not very big but with an ocean out front and none of us having small children this did not affect our stay at all. Also there are no safes in the rooms but the front desk told me they have safes at the front desk (did not bother to check these out).
The front desk was very accomodating and patient with out multiple questions. Being a priority club member (which is free) we had late check out. We also called ahead and got early check in and rooms all very close to each other.
Overall, this was a great stay and I would definitely plan to stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank misty_mountain_hop
Reviewed June 12, 2011

We stayed here for a weekend during the sand soccer tournament '11 and had a great experience. The "kids eat free" deal at the restaurant in the hotel was great. Awesome service by restaurant manager Mike, Bar tender Bishop and the front desk help. Indoor pool hit the spot, location was perfect, and the restaurant food for the price was outstanding!! $8 for a Grouper sandwich or $9 for Fish Tacos was an easy way to unwind after the day on the beach. The room was good quality - clean, mini fridge, FREE WIFI, good shower with strong water pressure. Nice job Holiday Inn!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Dear 64paulie64,

Thank you for taking the time and writing you review about your stay at the Holiday Inn Oceanside. I'm glad to hear that the encounters with our staff were more the exceptional throughout your stay. I will make sure to share your thoughts with our whole staff. We look forward to seeing you during your next vacation to Virginia Beach, VA.