Neptune Park Inn
$162
$153
Alamar Resort Inn(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Econo Lodge on the Ocean(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
EconoLodge
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$135
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$97
$92
$60
Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$149
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$76
Westin Virginia Beach Town Center(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Virginia Beach / Norfolk(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
CandlewoodSuites
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Traveling with 3 kids plus me and my hubby this hotel was great. We loved the view of the beach sunrise every morning. Yes the housekeeping really does suck and i think that is my only complaint the housekeeping could have been more pleasant and alot nicer. Otherwise we would stay here again. If you are used to the Hilton 5 star hotel then no this hotel would not be for you.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank campersforlife
Reviewed September 10, 2013

we stayed here one night and it was one night too much. I spoke to the manager. Her name was Mary. I told her my 12 yr old daughter was sick and we wanted to cancel our reservation. She said sorry you are out the money. We begged her she said no. My daughter went with us out of guilt. It was the absolute filthiest place I have ever seen. The toilet flooded and so did the shower. We saw no bugs but I really thought we would. The elevator was so in need of repair my husband would not take it. The view is of a parking lot. The only redeeming thing about this horrible place was the blond lady at Breakfast. She was nice and made sure we all had what we needed at breakfast. the breakfast was very good.
I feel sorry for anyone who stays here.. Terrible. I really mean it. Cancel your reservatons asap but don't speak to mean Mary!!!!!

Room Tip: Cancel quickly
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank LongIsland_nySchatzi
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed here this past weekend and this place is a dump. We had to ask staff for a shower curtain, towels... We found cigarette butt on the floor so it was pretty dirty. The staff did come and hang a curtain and apologized for the inconvenience. We sat on the balcony for a few minutes that was disgusting due to dirt and prior patrons crushing out cigarettes on the walls. This place needs a major renovation! The elevator sounds like it will break down any second. Scary. There is an open hallway leading to rooms where people stand around and smoke. Lots of trash in the hallways. Some major cleaning and paint would go a long way in improving this place. Also needs more secure locks. Spend a few more bucks and stay elsewhere!!! Lots of other midrange hotels nearby. Wished I had looked more carefully.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed September 1, 2013

After reading all the reviews my husband and I were skeptical but decided to try it any way because it was cheap and right at the beach. To start, their staff was very friendly and helpful. Except housekeeping. We were on the 5th floor which I would highly recommend the top floor because the view was great!! The house keeping lady asked us everyday what we needed instead of just cleaning everything. We got fresh sheets in the middle of the week but other than that all she did was vacuumed and change the trash. That was fine with us because we're not picky. The floors in the hallway definitely needed to be deep cleaned but just wear shoes. The best part was the free breakfast! There was an assortment of pastries and mini bagels and bread plus cereals yogurts,and fruit. They also had tons of different creamers for the coffee. The breakfast lady was on top of everything and was very clean... Saved us a lot of money not having to eat out for breakfast also!
We did not have a fridge in our room because it was an extra $20 a day but we just used ice in a bucket for what we needed cold.
No bugs or anything gross that we saw.
Our experience there was great and literally 3 second walk to the beach with a shower right there off the board walk.

Good luck!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Cassie B
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I read the reviews and then was swayed by a co-worker to stay ont he premise that is was much nicer and folks will always pick...OK let me just say I am sure there are worst but this hole is in the top 5 WORST EVER hotels to stay in. I will say the Front Desk employees were very helpful and nice upon check in and check out 20 minutes later. There are so many complaints I have I do not where to start but the main ones are the room was AWFUL, it was seedy, dingy, dark, poorly cleaned, lights out, toilet was scary, bed was scarier and the balcony didnt even have chairs!! That lasted all of 20 minutes and thankfully when we went back down to complain before I could even say a work the front desk clerk knew I was not having it and promptly called the management and I recieved my money back. This hotel is in a good location as far as not being directly on the ocean front but it has an ocean view however, it needs a MAJOR overhaul and someone that takes pride in their establishment not just rip people off with these awful accomodations. I was beyond disturbed at this filthy, ratchet hole in the wall and please pay the extra to stay in a reputable hotel on the Ocean Front..I will NEVER again take my chances.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple