Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Belvedere Beach Resort(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
  • Pool
Four Sails Resort(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
Neptune Park Inn(Virginia Beach)
1,011 results
All reviewsstarwood pointsfusion restaurantfront deskacross the streetoceanfront roomindoor poolstarbucks coffeefree valet parkinghotel restaurantbreakfast buffetthe north endcity viewvalet serviceoverlooking the oceanbeds were very comfortablelabor dayfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

The Hotel is very clean and the rooms are fairly big. The ocean view from the balcony is beautiful, so ask for a room facing the beach. The staff at breakfast is really good. They are very friendly and look after that you have enough orange juice and coffee all the time which is nice. The buffet in the morning is enough and it tastes good. I wish they would include an omlette in the buffet. Also there was no cheese or ham and I would like to see a little bigger variety of fruits separately from one another to not take a cup of different fruits and only pic the ones you want and throw away the rest.
Unfortunately there is no vending machine only a little variety of overpriced candy next to the reception.j
The beds are super comfortable, very big Plus for that! The bathroom is okay, nothing special about it.
The gym has weights up to 50lbs, they should increase it to at least 75lbs but thats just me.
The beach is right outside the hotel so that's nice. If you have a car you can drive to bigger malls to do some shopping.
Overall I enjoy the stay a lot. If you ask me the price is too high for what you get. that's why I rate it 4 out 5 stars.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Flossy91
Tia M, Front Desk Supervisor at Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stays. Your suggestions are good ones and have been taken under advisement. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the oceanfront view. I hope that means you'll come see us again the future.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and our recent stay did not disappoint. The hotel is located a few blocks from the more congested area of the boardwalk making it more quiet yet extremely accessible to local attractions, restaurants, bars, etc. The hotel is well maintained, the rooms and public areas are clean, the restaurant is good and the bar has a lovely view of the ocean. What makes this hotel special is the staff. They are always pleasant and go out of their way to be as helpful as possible. I highly recommend that you check it out.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dan R
Tia M, Front Desk Supervisor at Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff. It is great to hear they were able to make your stay special and enjoyable. I hope that means we will get to see you and your family in the future!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Thank you to the Sheraton for a wonderful weekend stay. The bedding was so comfortable. The room was clean, with a balcony and great ocean view. The food at the restaurant was excellent. My husband is still raving about the crabcakes. Last, but not least, the staff was pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful. I would stay again, and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank TBaby1004

I am very happy you had a great stay with us. You can purchase the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper online and the Sheraton website, if you want to take the bed home with you. We can't wait to have you come visit us again.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This was a beautiful hotel and the location was perfect. We were only about 5 blocks from Catch 31, the restaurant with the fire pits by the Neptune statue and the pavilion with live music! The hotel room was nice and the bathroom. The pool was beautiful but was too cold to get in (for me) over Memorial Day weekend. The only complaint we had was the room service but we will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: the cabana rooms look right out over the pool and ocean!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for telling us about your stay. I am happy to hear you had a great time. I apologize room service was unsatisfactory, but I am glad you are going to come see us again. We love having repeat guests. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you on your next trip!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

The service was excellent...from the valets to the front desk staff. I felt well taken care of and all of my needs were tended to. It was a girls weekend and I enjoyed myself. The linens and bed were clean and I had the best sleep I've had in a while.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Tia M, Front Desk Supervisor at Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for telling us about your trip. I'm so happy you had a great time, and we hope to see you again the future.