Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel
$159
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$241
$215
  • Beachfront
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$161
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$348
$235
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$114
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$187
$160
Hotels.com
$224
$219
GardenInn.com
$214
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$245
$205
1,019 results
All reviewsstarwood pointsfusion restaurantfront deskacross the streetoceanfront roomindoor poolstarbucks coffeefree valet parkinghotel restaurantbreakfast buffetthe north endcity viewvalet serviceoverlooking the oceanbeds were very comfortablelabor dayfitness center
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

I can't stop raving about the Sheraton for being pet friendly. It cost about $40 a day to board your animal so bringing the.pet with you saves a lot of money. My dog loved the beach and the long walks. We stayed down the street at a Marriott the first day it did not have the same vibe. The Sheraton had a very friendly bar area that attracted a nice crowd.once again they give a great Military discount.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Ifoushee
Tia M, Front Desk Supervisor at Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. Our pet friendly feature is something the employees enjoy a great deal as well. We love see all our guest human and canine. I'm glad you enjoyed our Fusion Bar and Restaurant. I hope we get to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Stayed only one night in January. VA Beach is a ghost town in January and I think I might have been the only person in the hotel! It was pretty much shut down for the holiday, and felt a little run down -- hopefully they'll do a refresh before Spring Break season starts. Room was clean but had some gross stains on the floor and chair. Internet and parking are free.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Tia M, Front Desk Supervisor at Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you for telling us about your stay. The oceanfront does slow down during the off season because it gets to cold to enjoy the beach. It would be nice to see you again in the summer, it is very different then, and you may enjoy it more. Thank you for letting us know about the stains in the room, so that our housekeeping department can take care of them. I hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Just called the hotel. Was transferred without any acknowledgement, and the person who i spoke to was so rude. Her tone made me feel as though I was bothering her. She did not even ended the call with a goodbye and just hung up the phone. With such an experience, why would one even consider staying at the hotel. Definitely did not expect such a service standard from a Sheraton.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Tia M, Front Desk Supervisor at Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank you telling us about your experience with our phone operators. I would like to apologize for their tone of voice and way of communicating. I can speak with the front desk and also with a manager in the central reservations department. The reservations department does not work with us on property, but it is still important that they treat every guest with great care and respect. If you have any questions or concerns that weren't answered please feel free to reach out to me here at the hotel.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

First, I must start by saying I do not like to sleep in hotels. I do not like to sleep anywhere other than my own bed. I never sleep well if I'm not at home. I'm rather particular about the things I need to sleep. I was surprised by the Sheraton's comforts. The biggest thing I hate about hotels are the blankets. I hate the thin layered blanket. I need a big, heavy comforter to sleep. The Sheraton actually had a decent comforter. This is huge to me and my ability to sleep. I was so happy with this. The mattress and pillows were comfortable as well. The bathroom was quite nice. I like tile work. I also very much enjoyed and Jacuzzi in the room. It was so nice to have a hotel room where I could get a decent night's sleep.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you taking the time to tell us about your stay. I hope you had a great holiday season. I am happy to hear you were able to get a good nights rest. That was the goal when Starwood created the Sweet Sleeper Bed for Sheraton. If you ever want to own any items from the bed set you can purchase them online at our website. I hope we get to see you again in the future!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

My father in law placed first in a golf tournament and he won a two night, with free breakfast included, stay at this Sheraton and he gave it to us to use.

Booking the stay was super easy and the ladies in the department handling gift certificates were super nice and super helpful.

We are locals and live in Virginia Beach, so I know this property has been around for awhile. I thought I read somewhere, though, that the hotel had some upgrades and renovations. The lobby was super pretty- decorated for the holidays. Valet guys were very responsive and helpful. Although she was friendly, the young lady who checked me in was very unkept. I am sorry- but I am such a stickler for first impressions and professionalism. Her shirt was untucked and she was very wrinkled. She was nice though.

The room was tiny and just... old. The fixtures (like floors and shower) were cracked. I should have taken a picture of the shower knob- it was filled with rust or grime or something nasty. The beds were not comfortable. We had a heck of a time pulling the door open. The toilet ran all night long.

We had breakfast in the restaurant - and that was probably the best part about this hotel. Though the food was average- the customer service was awesome. We were the only ones eating there this morning and the hostess, bartender and our waitress were very customer service oriented (I told you that I was big on customer service) and very responsive.

We spent about two hours in the pool. They say it's salt water and this is the first time EVER that I have felt my skin and hair so dry- despite two showers, a ton of moisturizer and conditioner, hours later I still feel the dryness. It was also pretty aged but as clean as it could be for as old as it appeared.

All in all we were so unimpressed, we checked out one day early. We decided to skip another free night and free breakfast at this place and we head on home. Disappointing. I told the girl at the front desk that we were checking out early because we were disappointed. She said "ok" and didn't bother to ask why. I wouldn't pay to stay here but not bad for a free stay,

Room Tip: The oceanfront rooms do provide a pretty view of the ocean and boardwalk.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Tia M, Front Desk Supervisor at Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I will take the time to address the concerns you raised regarding your check in and check out time with my staff. We are very committed to providing the best possible service to our guest and that means continually working with our staff to make sure they understand how our guests feel and think. I have passed your wonderful comments about the staff in the restaurant on to their manager so that she can recognize them for their service. Thank you for also telling us about the running toilet in your room. The front desk agent was able to pass that along to maintenance as soon as you left and they were able to fix quickly. It helps when our guests inform us of things like that because sometimes they can come up unexpectedly. I do hope you give us a second try in the future and that you also have a happy holiday season!