1,077 results
All reviews cabana room fusion restaurant across the street indoor pool partial ocean view starbucks coffee free valet parking front desk staff hotel restaurant city view the north end breakfast buffet self parking valet service beds were very comfortable fitness center labor day
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Every year for the past four years our annual conference is held at the Sheraton Oceanfront and last year I thought it was time for an upgrade on the hotels decor and fitness room and much to my surprise when I returned this year the entire hotel had been renovated. Everything looked great. I loved the new fitness room and all the new equipment. NIce job and I can not leave out the staff, they are always great.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Lauren R, Front Desk Supervisor at Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Tonya L, as a repeat guest I’m happy to hear you took notice of all the hard work we have done to improve our hotel. Hopefully you will be back again next year to see the completion of our second phase of the renovations.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

The Sheraton was a great buy for the price. Rooms had been newly renovated and were great. Enjoyed a wonderful oceanfront room on the boardwalk. Could walk to many local attractions.Many restaurants are located in walking distance. Conference rooms and food were good size and provided a great atmosphere.

1  Thank Jennifer P

Jennifer P, It’s nice to hear a guest make such compliments on our location and value. We pride ourselves on having one of the better locations on the beach, close enough to all the happenings without all the noise and crowds. Thank you for the review!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have stayed at the Sheraton Oceanfront twice before. This time I was on business and they had just finished an overall remodel of the property. The changes I saw resulted in a modern, stylish and crisper look. My room had wonderful pictures on the wall that made me feel I was in a high end resort instead of a hotel room. The beds were amazing giving me a great night's sleep. My fellow conference goers noted they slept well and credited the mattresses too. The fitness room was moved so now you can look outside while you are on the workout equipment. The hotel's location is perfect - close enough to walk to Catch 31 and Turtoga - two restaurants worth check out. Being at 36th Street and Atlantic makes it perfect to walk to the music festivals held at 31st and also King Neptune's statue. The staff has always been professional and helpful. That hasn't changed. This time I took my small dog and the staff was super accommodating to her needs too. I couldn't have expected or asked for more. I will stay there again for sure.

Room tip: Corner suites are large and sunny but the view is of the city scape. Frankly, the oceanfront rooms cannot be beat. Keep in mind higher floors have less A/C unit noise and afford you more privacy - ie if you want to leave your curtains open to hear the ocean or look at the sunrise you can without feeling you can be seen/watched.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Gina P, Great to hear from a repeat guest! With our renovations we wanted to give our hotel a fresh new look, bringing it into the more modern age. Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds are the best you can actually go to our website and purchase one if you want to a great night sleep every night! We welcome you back next time your in town.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel back in 2010, and when an unexpected business trip came up we jumped at the chance to get another night at the beach at the Sheraton Oceanfront. Since our last stay we could see the remodeling that they have done. The rooms which were nice before seem even more spacious and of course clean and comfortable, the hallways are also brighter, cleaner and have televisions at the elevators so that you can catch up on the news/weather/sports while you wait. Great addition. We travel everywhere with our two "children" (a Bassador and a German shepherd/bloodhound/ terrier mix). They are always made welcome in the hotel. We highly recommend the Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel to all of our friends and family whenever they are looking for 'the place" to stay in Virginia Beach. Karen and Mike Burke

Room tip: Our room was lower (we were on the fifth floor this time) than last time but we seemed close to the ocean, as we were in an "Ocean View" room, and we were very pleased with how much closer we felt to the ocean when we sat out on the patio, and even on the sofa next to the sliding doors.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Lauren R, Front Desk Supervisor at Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

BurkeVirginia, I’m glad your “children” had such a great time down here. We love accommodating our four legged travelers and we see a lot. Thank you for your compliments on the renovations, I do invite you to come back and visits again please don’t forget to bring the kids with you!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I recently had the opportunity to stay at the Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront and it was one of the most enjoyable hotel experiences I've ever had. The newly renovated decor was gorgeously elegant with rich, muted shades of teal blues and earth tones contrasted against bright whites. From the smiling parking valet to housekeeping, the staff was extremely courteous and friendly, all the while maintaining a professional demeanor. One real staff standout was Mr. Marcus Diggs ( front desk). And the dining was excellent! If you haven't visited in a while, this Sheraton is well worth the visit.

Room tip: Ladies, the baths do not have makeup lighting. :~)
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

L A W, Best hotel experience ever is quite the compliment thank you! I can’t agree with you more on the staff here at the Sheraton. Marcus in particular is one of a kind and a valuable asset to our team. The entire team looks forward to having you back again soon.