1,220 results
All reviewsacross the streetroom was cleanhot tubcontinental breakfastwould stay here againocean viewyogurtatlantic avenuenice stayfamily vacationbalconyrateshousekeeper
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I booked with a group so I did not select this hotel. After seeing the website pics I was not impressed. Once there the place was worth the money. Great location to the beach. My room even had an ocean view. This is a great alternative to expensive ocean front. The rooms were very clean and the staff very friendly and very willing to please the customer.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I had a room on the bottom floor facing the beach. I liked the nice bench outside my room. I did not stay in the room too much. but the room was a standard cheap hotel/motel room. no frills.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Reviewed July 17, 2013

family of five stayed here on a Sunday night! 2 adults, 3 kids.

PROS>
>only a block from the ocean
>friendly staff
>easy check in
>perfect temperature in the pool and hot tub, kids loved it too!
>good fitness room with dumb bells, treadmill, elliptical and some ab equipment
>room was very clean and very friendly housekeeping staff
>refrigerators had small freezer
>awesome coffee shop on location with ice cream stand in parking lot
>plenty of FREE parking
>close to carnival, fishing pier and a lot more shops than down by 33rd st. area we usually stay at, beach was perfect too with nice waves.

CONS>
> the only thing i would change if I could is adding at least boiled eggs to the breakfast layout, at least some type of protein would be nice... it was all carb based... but there was fresh fruit!

TIP--- every room I saw had at least a partial ocean view, our did and we stayed on the west end of the fourth floor, we just looked left to see the beautiful ocean!

will stay again!