1,220 results
All reviewsacross the streetroom was cleanhot tubcontinental breakfastwould stay here againocean viewyogurtatlantic avenuenice stayfamily vacationbalconyrateshousekeeper
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The people at the front desk was very welcoming. The rooms were very clean. When I read some of the other reviews on here, I was kind of nervous about staying there. I'm glad I didn't listen to the bad reviews. It's very quiet and you don't hear much from the other rooms. The pool and hot tub were great as well. The only problems is the internet is spotty. It wasn't too much of a problem though since I'm at the beach to do other things. The breakfast isn't much either. It's mostly just fruit and breads (toast, waffles, french toast). The location is wonderful since it's just right across the street from the oceanfront. You can also see the beach from the balcony. I am going to stay here again in September and June of next year. I recommend this hotel highly.

Room Tip: If you can, get a 2nd floor room. You can open the balcony door and jump right into the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Devan G
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is was my first time in virgina beach, overall it was a decent stay. The price you pay for the room i wish was a little lower, i feel they are a little overpriced without a direct ocean view. i myself dont really care about ocean view or not since i am just using the room to sleep in. the bed wasnt all that bad it was your typical Days Inn matress. the balcony was a nice touch a little hard to open the slider(you had to lift the door and then slide).

I got checked in and the room i got the door was a bit hard to get in. but i ignored it got changed went over to the beach came back and was not able to get inside my room, the door was completely frozen shut. so i go back to the front desk. They had facilities guy meet me up there to help me get in, when we did he had to throw is weight into the door to finally get it open. he asked if i wanted to switch room i said yes. he called down to the desk to have me switch. the nice touch was he went down to get my keys as i packed up my belonging! my new room is on the top floor(6th floors)

It was nice to walk to the different bars and all but next time i will look for a hotel a little closer to 21 St. but if i cant find anything i wouldnt mind staying at this hotel again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo