New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Days Inn Virginia Beach at the Beach
Ranked #52 of 110 Hotels in Virginia Beach
“Pleasant Surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

My fiance and I knew when we booked this hotel that the price was cheap so we weren't expecting much; but when we got to our room we were pleasantly surprised! The room was so clean! The bed was extremely comfortable! The view from our balcony was amazing! I loved every minute that we stayed at this hotel! The location of the hotel was excellent; and the pool and jacuzzi were really nice and reaxing! There's nothing bad I really have to say about this hotel! We will be staying here again!

• Stayed July 2010
2 Thank Soldiers_Wife723

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

This hotel is located in a very excellent spot on atlantic blvd. It has excellent beautiful looking rooms, and balconys. We couldn't smoke in room but we could on balcony and it was all worth it, we were rite on top of the pool with great view of ocean. I would recommend this hotel to everybody who is atlantic avenue. This Days inn in right in the middle of all the action. Me and my wife can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank federallefty
Aston, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

We just stayed at this hotel and this was a great hotel! The location was perfect and everything we needed was nearby, and there was even a bus stop right outside of the hotel. The room, pool, and staff were great as welll. Everything was very clean and well maintained. The continental breakfast was very good and had a good selection, and the free wifi was a nice feature as well. I would highly recommend this hotel for a family vacation as we are planning to go back again next year!!!! I am glad that I didn't listen to some of the negative reviews for this hotel, as I cannot say one thing bad about the hotel!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Kim M
Suffolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

My family and I stayed here for Sand Soccer and it was absolutely AWESOME. The front desk staff was VERY friendly and helpful. The pool and two hot tubs were great. The queen beds were the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank SamanthaJK
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2011

If you are planning to make a visit to VA Beach, and is not sure what hotel to book, I highly recommend days Inn at the beach. the price was affordable, but that could have been because i went off-season. the room i stayed in was clean and well put together. the pool is heated and hot tub too! The breakfast was good, considering the hotel's rate. I loved everything about Days inn, and would definetely book it again for my next trip.

Room Tip: The room with double beds are awesome!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank callioperosa
Westmont, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2011

We knew this was a cheap hotel and it would not be perfect but it does not cost a lot to be clean. My family is not one to get sick much, but this place had son and I sick after one night by night 2 that morning we couldn't get our fast enough. Woke up at 3am and couldn't breath. Kitchen had dirty greasy food resdiue dishes in it. Tube tv in room that put out high pitch sound we couldn't use it. I wouldn't tell someone I hated to go to this place they might not come back. This is the worse place I have ever stayed in and we are a Military family moved a lot been in many Hotels and Motels. This is top of the worst list. Management is not going to care the place seems to be run by young 20 somethings.
Went to doctor first thing when we got in town and was tested for couple things told them everything. Doc said can't prove it but it was mold a really bad one to.

Room Tip: Don't go cheap in Va beach.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank SunnyJin
brett-daysinn, Manager at Days Inn Virginia Beach at the Beach, responded to this review, June 21, 2011
The health department was called by this guest. Upon the health departments inspection of the room there were no issues found. The inspector reported that no mold was found any where in the room. The kitchenette area in the room was also inspected and no issues reported. Dishes are removed from the room after each check out and washed, rinsed, and sanitized as per Virginia health code. Also all rooms in the hotel have HD Flat Panel televisions.

Travelers are raving about these Virginia Beach hotels

Lewes, Delaware
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights on a fishing trip with 12 friends. We got the "fisherman's rate" which was $40 per night. The location of the hotel is grate, 5 minutes from the marina and many restaurants around. The room has old decoration but clean. The room is equipped with a nice flat screen and has good internet connection. The hotel serves complimentary breakfast. It was a good deal for the money I paid.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends