I have not stayed at this hotel in awhile. I usually stay at the Hampton Inn South due to cost(Hampton Inn South is usually cheaper), so I am not sure if they are owned by the same company. The pool was dirty with algae and other things. I had to kill a roach and other bugs in my room. The room and common areas did not look clean. I would not go back, period. People in housekeeping and the breakfast area were very friendly, front desk people need a little training on greeting customers with a smile and saying hello at least.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North is conveniently located in the desirable north end of the boardwalk. All 120 rooms are oceanfront featuring panoramic views of the beach and ocean. Enjoy a breathtaking ocean sunrise from your private balcony before heading downstairs to the complimentary breakfast buffet. At this Virginia Beach oceanfront hotel you get free WiFi, free onsite parking, and a microwave and refrigerator in every room. Relax or play in the waterfall grotto pool and hot tub. Enjoy an oceanfront dinner in the hotel restaurant, North Beach Bar & Grill, or walk to one of many restaurants along Atlantic Avenue. We look forward to an opportunity to provide you with a great stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hampton Inn