We took the kids here for a couple days of spring break, but kept our expectations low. The weather was cold and it was snowing back home, but the hotel made it feel like a vacation. Extremely clean, nice ocean view from first floor patio, and good location near a beach playground and the Neptune sculpture. There was a water main break that closed the hotel restaurant, but we were able to enjoy the free breakfast, which was very nice. Management and staff were all very friendly. The large pool and hot tub are visible from the front desk, which was weird at first but we soon got over it -- these made it a vacation for the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North is conveniently located in the desirable north end of the boardwalk. All 120 rooms are oceanfront featuring panoramic views of the beach and ocean. Enjoy a breathtaking ocean sunrise from your private balcony before heading downstairs to the complimentary breakfast buffet. At this Virginia Beach oceanfront hotel you get free WiFi, free onsite parking, and a microwave and refrigerator in every room. Relax or play in the waterfall grotto pool and hot tub. Enjoy an oceanfront dinner in the hotel restaurant, North Beach Bar & Grill, or walk to one of many restaurants along Atlantic Avenue. We look forward to an opportunity to provide you with a great stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hampton Inn