This is a nice hotel if you are looking to enjoy the beach at a decent cost. You will get what you paid for so be warned though. You do get some of the typical annoying summer travelers that are noisy, rude and inexperienced in traveling. If you turn that part off and enjoy the area, then it is fine. The breakfast is decent and free. Free parking which is nice and you can walk next door to the Hilton to eat or listen to music.
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The AC unit is a little funky and runs on a weird cycle so if you like the constant sound of a fan, it will annoy you. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North is conveniently located in the desirable north end of the boardwalk. All 120 rooms are oceanfront featuring panoramic views of the beach and ocean. Enjoy a breathtaking ocean sunrise from your private balcony before heading downstairs to the complimentary breakfast buffet. At this Virginia Beach oceanfront hotel you get free WiFi, free onsite parking, and a microwave and refrigerator in every room. Relax or play in the waterfall grotto pool and hot tub. Enjoy an oceanfront dinner in the hotel restaurant, North Beach Bar & Grill, or walk to one of many restaurants along Atlantic Avenue. We look forward to an opportunity to provide you with a great stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Hampton Inn