“Excellent Crab Cakes”

Ranked #96 of 1,589 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bubba’s Seafood Restaurant is an institution on Shore Drive in Virginia Beach. Bubba’s was one of the FIRST seafood restaurants along the bay. We guarantee you the freshest seafood, delivered daily to our dock, prepared to your liking. You can relax and enjoy the best view of the Lynnhaven River, inside a rustic dining area or on a covered deck where the sounds of the birds & watermen will attract your attention.
Reviewed November 15, 2017

A local favorite. Sits on Wolfsnare Creek, at Lynnhaven Inlet. When the tide is in the deck is closed. That's how close you are to the water. Friendly staff.

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I come here everytime we are in Virginia Beach and we love it! I have had seafood all over and I think the food here is pretty good! All of the waitresses were so nice and played/talked to my 2 year old son which he loved. We didn’t have to wait at all either. The view is perfect, can’t beat it!

1  Thank foreverhis1223
Reviewed October 23, 2017

It was not bad, but not that great either. I expected to have some nice meaty crab legs, but we got some dry very very regular crab legs. A bit dissapointing.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

We ordered blackened grouper. First, I don’t believe it was grouper, but rather an out of season substitute. My grouper was more sushi than blackened fish. Not interested in going back.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

We sat on the upper deck overlooking Lynnhaven Inlet , a beautiful view. Our waitress was very attentive, checking in periodically to make sure everyone's food and drink was good. I ordered a dozen steamed crabs, and they were very good. Lots of meat, good amount of spice, (not sure of the spice brand), other part members said there food selections were good. I would come here again!