“Best Thai EVER!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Julee Hickcox
“Best Thai EVER!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

WOw!! The is the Best Thai food I have ever had...and I have eaten in Thailand several times! The Massaman Curry is to die for!! The Crazy rolls are delicious!! DEfinitely a must try!!

Visited June 2012

“Best Vietnamese in Roanoke area.”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

The food is awesome. Great favor and good service.

Boones Mill, Virginia
“A Tofu Lover's delight”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

I love this place. Especially love it when I am craving tofu. They have so many selections for vegetarians. Just had their tofu in ginger sauce with rice. It was relish!

The atmosphere is always so warm and inviting, It does not have that strong smell of curry and spices as so many other Thai restaurants have.

Will continue to patronize this place as much as I can.

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Never a disappointing meal here, and I'll tell you why.”
Reviewed November 5, 2009

The Red Jasmine Thai Cuisine Restaurant is a hidden gem to be sure! You cannot find a more satisfying Thai dining experience in the Vinton/Roanoke area. This restaurant has, in my opinion, the three essential ingredients that it takes to become a timeless favorite. They are as follows: gracious and friendly service, wonderful and flavorful dishes, and a strict policy of cleanliness. I inevitably find something to complain about when it comes to a place being clean. The dining area which is attractively decorated, is impeccably clean. Their restrooms are as well. The petite Thai lady who almost always seats us and takes our orders is as welcoming as can be. She always seems to have a few moments to engage in friendly conversation with her soft voice and winning personality. She possesses an excellent understanding and command of the English language. A true delight, she is. While some dishes are spicy and have a depiction of a hot pepper beside them on the menu, there are plenty of choices for those of us who are not the hot and spicy type. Their ingredients are of excellent quality and are always cooked perfectly. I am a huge fan of a meal known as Chicken Lover. This dish is not spicy, but rather is a savory feast for the palate. The combination of chicken, vegetables, cashews and their tremendous sauce is, in a word, spectacular! One of my favorite dishes of all time. All their meals are brought to the table looking as if they were prepared to be featured in a magazine. Just a beautiful presentation every time. They also have several seafood choices from which to choose. As long as their doors are open, I'll be coming back for more of my favorite. I have no qualms in recommending that you give Thai cuisine at this establishment a try. And whether or not you are familiar with Thai food, the Red Jasmine has yet to disappoint me and I feel confident your experience will mirror my own.

Bradenton, Florida
“Thai food doesn't get any better!”
Reviewed October 22, 2009

Four of our family of curry fanatics visited Red Jasmine and chose four different curries. All four were winners! My granddaughter passed up her usual Masaman curry in favor of the mango curry and was delighted with it. Red Jasmine is now her choice for special occasions. We all liked the rice which appeared to have brown rice sprinkled through it. I had many good meals in Roanoke-area restaurants during our visit there; none were any better then Red Jasmine.