“Poor serving size and always dirty”
Review of Famous Anthony's

Famous Anthony's
Ranked #10 of 32 Restaurants in Vinton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I'll say right up front. The staff when ever I have been to this particular restaurant has always been at least decent. The problem with this chain is they all are dirty. I haven't been in a Famous Anthony's yet that was really clean. I really don't see what every one sees in these places. Guess that's why i stopped going. I had the fish and my wife and kid had the burgers. The burgers were so small they both ended up having to order two more just to have a decent meal. Maybe they were smaller specials and we just didn't know it. They weren't sliders, we'd know them when we saw them, but they were pathetic in size. My fish arrived looking like something that came out of a Gordon's box and the grocery store freezer case and then it was under cooked. I had to send it back and wait on another one. For the portion size and the prices, undercooked food, wait time and dirty restaurant, we haven't been back since and have no intention of visiting another.
A lot of people love them. I just don't see the fascination with the place myself.

1  Thank Paul W
There are newer reviews for Famous Anthony's

Reviewed August 12, 2013

If it's variety you're looking for where they have something for everyone, it's FAMOUS ANTHONY's for sure! Families welcome, banquet room for large groups, very friendly servers, meals prepared as ordered in no time at all, huge selection on menu, DAILY SPECIALS :)

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Nice location. The only complaint that i would have is they need a few more handicap parking places. My grandmother needs one and sometimes when we come we can't seem to get one.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Had my daughter and two grandson with me. The kids meals were great. They enjoyed and my meall was perfect.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

We were headed to the Blue Ridge Parkway from our hotel in Roanoke and
luckily found Famous Anthony's. We were greeted and seated immediately.
Our waitress was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu, I had the
Cranberry Chicken Pecan Wrap, $7.29 and my wife Carol had the Black Angus
Sirloin Steak salad, $7.59. The restaurant was clean and perfectly safe. The
food was well prepared and very tasty. Would recommend this restaurant to
anyone,