“Best pizza in the world”

New York Pizza Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Vinton
Cuisines: Pizza
“Best pizza in the world”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Been going here for years !! My son 9 yrs old days its the best pizza in the world and I have to say its the best I've ever tasted. No frills atmosphere and cold pitchers of beer if you want. We called ahead and picked it up on our way out of town recently and it was great!

• Visited August 2013

Roanoke, Virginia
“Worth the buzz..”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We found this place thru TA the same time coworkers were buzzing about it. So we had to go.. oMG! The cheesesteak and Chicke Parm was massive! Heaping handful of meat & cheese.. The only downside would be the final bill cost.. but the food was worth it!

• Visited July 2013
Virgina
“The food is worth everything”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

There is a wait. There aren't any patient servers doting over you. The sink is outside the bathroom. It is loud and busy and packed. And perfect. This is the best pizza hands down in the area. The cheese steaks are unbeatable as well.

• Visited February 2013
Savannah GA
“as great as I remember”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I moved away from the area some years ago and am happy to report that NYP is as great as I remember. They have greatly expanded, expect the seating area to just about double. Walking in the door, you can smell the fresh pizza crust and sauce. On this visit, we got a pizza and a steak sandwich. I'd forgotten that NYP carries beer (mostly domestics..won't forget next time). The food was ready in a reasonable amount of time. The pizza crust was perfectly done and crispy on the bottom. The sauce is one of the best I've had in this area and it's loaded with cheese and pepperoni. The steak sandwich was absolutely loaded down with well seasoned steak with grilled peppers and onions on an excellent bun. Bottom Line: Consistently Great for over 20 years!

• Visited February 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“Expect a Wait!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I finally went here for the first time last weekend. The food was really good, and the prices are reasonable. We had a baby sized pepperoni pizza and a cheese steak between two of us, and we came home with a half a pizza and a couple of food babies, all for less than $20.

Things you should know before you go:

- There is no waitstaff. The place is short order. You stand in line, order your food, get a number, and then find a seat.
- Expect a wait! We went at about 6:30 on a Friday night, and we literally waited about 40 minutes for our food. So if you're in a rush, don't bother, but otherwise don't let this keep you from going. It's really good food. The next time I go we'll probably just call in our order before we leave the house.

• Visited January 2013