See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2018

My experience here was NOT as bad as the negative reviews suggest. I stayed here for a week with a friend and had no real problems. At least it was affordable. TV, A/C, and fridge all worked. And there was no real disturbance for us. Housekeeping comes by every morning for your trash and to give towels and toilet paper if you need them. if you wish to not be bothered, you can simply stick a "Please do not disturb" sign on your door. My only complaint is the water will go from REALLY hot to REALLY cold with almost no in-between. I had to keep adjusting it during my showers. This place is also right next to a HUGE antique mall, which my friend and I enjoyed walking to and from.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed May 25, 2018

Not as bad as negative reviews suggest. Cheap room with a clean, comfortable bed
(surprisingly comfortable). Pool was closed. Room smelled bad (like carpet was shampooed, but not dried properly) but I could live with it. For some reason, they left curtains open during day so room was VERY warm at 10 PM when I arrived, but AC worked fine. Thank you for having a card showing tv channel listing. Small room numbers on door - it's hard to see when driving around looking for room.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank h0nestguy
Reviewed November 28, 2017

Stayed here for one night with my husband after visiting our daughter and didn't want to make the long drive home. Yes it was cheap.....but it was not nice. Carpet had stains, bedspread had stains, refrigerator didn't work, bathroom light made weird noises, only 2 pillows on a queen bed and no extra blankets. Bathroom ceiling was cracked and dripped on my husband while he was showering. Wasn't expecting a lot but that was pitiful. Management must not care

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2017

This was literally one of the worst experiences of my life. Management is awful and takes advantage of anyone they think can't leave immediately. Don't support this business. Management tried to get us to move into a room where air conditioning wasn't working on a 90+ day.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful service by this hotel. This hotel has everything that you need, clean room, comfy bed, clean bathroom, working tv, high speed internet, and working fridge and microwave.The price may be cheap but it’s not cheap until you go in the room. The location was calm and beautiful. I would recommend this hotel to you guys. It’s very rare that you will find a hotel at this low rate and nice room. Even though the hotel didn’t have full breakfast but has fresh coffee in the morning. It did complete my hotel staying experience overall because of the room and helpful staff. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2017