“Something for Everyone”

Something Different
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Urbanna
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Something for Everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

This place has me excited to come back to. We went to stay at the Chesapeake Inn last May (2013). This place had incredible specials which I had-as well as large portioned entrees on the everyday menu. I ordered the Quinoa (Veggie) Burger salad and my boyfriend ordered an incredible pasta entree. Both of us were so full and satisfied. The best part about it is the menu wasn't directly tailored to "Vegetarians" or "Non-Vegetarians" but the quality of both sides of the food menu were top notch. Can't wait to come back!

• Visited July 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Casual, Friendly and Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

While passing through Urbanna on a side trip returning home from a wedding we stopped at "Something Different" for lunch. It is a small town restuarant with great food and friendly service. While we had to wait a short while it was well worth it. Scarlet, our very pleasant and efficient waitress, promptly took our order. My wife had "she crab soup" and crab cakes. I had crab cakes also with sides of cole slaw and potato salad. The crab cakes were made without fillers and were quite good. Scarlet kept our ice tea full and checked on us frequently notwithstanding the fact that the restuarant was very busy.

The bottom line is that I highly recommend it and if back in the area I will visit again. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank thed3
Prince George, Virginia
“Great Atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

This restaurant was a pleasant surprise; the inside of the building was tastefully decorated with lots of odds and ends. Really great atmosphere. I particularly liked the tables and the art work on the walls. My husband and I both ordered BBQ sandwiches and fries, which were good, especially the fries. Our food took a long time to come out; however, I will say that they were quite busy. The prices were mediocre, a little higher than we like to pay, but we will be back--just not too often.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Ashley G
Mechanicsville, Virginia
“What a find!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Visited here the Friday of Memorial Day weekend and was immediately seated. Adorable decor, would die for one of their butcher block tables!! Service friendly and prompt. Food was fantastic and generous portions. Love deli to buy menu items to go. Definately will return.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jean D
Gloucester, Virginia
“Legendary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

I have been a customer of SD for a number of years and it never fails. The new location downtown is very nice but the old location was classic. Highly rec the burgers and any other meat item.

Visited March 2014