Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$82
$80
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton McLean Tysons(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$163
  • Breakfast included
$155
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Tysons Hotel(Tysons Corner)
$118
$110
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$158
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$95
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Tysons Corner Marriott(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$169
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

$389
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenapartment complexbasketball courtseparate buildingsconference tablemetro stationliving areafirst floorwithin walking distanceyogurthome away from homelocation is excellentspring hillbreakfast was includedfront desk managercleaning staffeasy access
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Stayed here with my wife and 3 kids (8, 6 and 4) for one night in July 2013. Was given a room with queen bed in a loft and a pull-out sofa. Upon arrival the temperature in the suite was 79 degrees and it took about 2 hours to bring the temperature down to something more reasonable. Thank goodness for the fan over the queen bed!

The only ice in the freezer was in a fairly dirty tray that I wasn't about to use. The sofa bed might have been one of the worst mattresses I've used, and I had to fight with it to get it to open. Fortunately my children slept on the sofa bed for most of the night, though I did sleep there for a few hours.

The suite had 2 full bathrooms, which were fine, though the fixtures could use some updating. The room contained two flat screen TVs, one upstairs in the loft and one in the "dining" room. The dining area was spacious and could accommodate up to six people.

The stairs up to the loft were creaky and the entire facility had a worn-out appearance. The property almost looks as if it was a multi-family residence at one point, and converted to a hotel at some time in its life. Access to the units was all from the exterior, and half of the units required utilizing stairs for access. Some of the units were also a bit of a walk from the parking lot, so hauling luggage and other items into the room when the outside temperature is 90+ degrees isn't much fun. Hence my complaint about the high temperature of the room when we finally got inside.

I did not sample the breakfast, but I understood from my children and wife that the offerings were standard Residence Inn fare, so the property gets good marks on that front.

The sofa bed was a big disappointment, and we had to call down to the front desk to get pillows for it (sheets and a blanket were bundled in one of the closets). Overall, I found the quality to be on the average side. I was glad that we were only staying for one night.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Shaune J, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

I am terribly sorry that you felt our hotel was average. We certainly strive for delivering above average service to all of our guests. This property is older, however we recently underwent a renovation to all of our guest rooms. We have always been a hotel but our style is unique to this day and age. We do offer the largest guest room suites in the area and I certainly hope you give us a try again in the future.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Weekend prices are very good. Staff is very helpful. Rooms are quite large and very nice, but a little dark due to surrounding woods/buildings and not a great deal of lighting (but enough). Very quiet. Landscaping is unusually good for a business hotel. Good pool. Hot breakfast is above average. Good WIFI.

The buildings are showing their age on the outside. No elevators to the second floor. Hard to find the hotel hidden away down Tyco Road.

The hotel caters to tour groups - mostly South Asian during a recent stay. The only downside is that they tend to eat at the same time, so breakfast can be crowded.

Room Tip: Stay on the first floor if you don't want to carry suitcases up the stairs to the second floor. There are fireplaces in some rooms, but no gas and only safe for artifical logs.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Skipper090
Shaune J, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. While we may have had a group in the hotel, we cater to groups, leisure and business travelers as well as those staying in the area for extended stay. Many guests like our location as it is away from the busy roads in Tysons Corner and with a metro soon to be opened at the end of our street, we certainly have prime location. We certainly are looking forward to you staying with us again soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in June 2013 while on a business trip. The room was clean, well appointed and ready for me despite my arriving before the advertised check-in time. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was tasty, and the hors d oeuvres/dinner was nice also. The rate was more than competitive with hotels nearby, and I got more for my money. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bill R
Shaune J, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are certainly an excellent value in the Tysons Corner area as we have the largest suites, complimentary breakfast and free wireless internet. We are also the most modern property as we underwent a renovation almost a year ago. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I am typically very picky when it comes to hotels...with this hotel, I was extremely impressed.
I loved the fact that the room had a full kitchen with range/oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, and a full compliment of china, flatware, and cookware (although I didn't use it once). The bed was very comfortable and the living space was ample. The room appointments were very high end. The solid surfaces were all granite and the appliances were stainless steel.

The design of the property reminds me a great deal of an apartment complex. I mean that in a good way. I felt very at home at the Residence Inn. Typically I shy away from motels but this doesn't qualify as that. It does not have interior corridors but it is by no means a motel. The property is quite obviously older. I guestamate is it was built somewhere in the mid to late 1980s. However, it was well maintained. The only ding I am going to give the room quality was the faceplate for the cable was severely cracked. It might have to be this way but it was a little unpleasant.

The breakfast provided was AWESOME. It is not your typical continental breakfast that you would get a Hampton or Holiday Inn Express. The eggs were melt in your mouth delicious. I could have eaten them without anything on them (that is a high compliment). I enjoyed the other food too.

The final ding I have to give (and this is not their fault) is the location. There is a tremendous amount of traffic and congestion related to the Silver line going in. Again this is not something that management can control but it is something that you should know about the property. Next year when the Silver line opens, it will be walking distance from the hotel. That will be great. Also a Walmart will be walking distance, making it easier to utilize that awesome kitchen in the room.

Unfortunately, I was unable to take part in other activities at the hotel. We were there for one very short night. If you are looking for a great place to stay, really consider this place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cedartree84
Shaune J, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you for your review cedartree84,

I am glad we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. I myself am picky as well so its delightful to hear that we impressed you. We look forward to having you again in the future.

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Spider webs on your windows
Birds nests on the lamps
Jaccuzi turned in to swamp
No housekeeping on somedays
No security
Only one person on duty after working hours and most of the time does not answer the phone
Manager unreceptive to comments and criticism and it is always customers fault

• Stayed: June 2013

I'd like to apologize for your past stay experience. During your stay our spa pump did go down and unfortunately we had to wait on a part to return it to working order. We do offer housekeeping service everyday and if you felt you were missed we are terribly sorry. I would love to discuss your staff further with you especially the fact that you feel management does not listen. This is the first time your concerns have been brought to my attention and I'd certainly appreciate a moment to correct our faults. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 703-893-0120 when you have a moment.