Residence Inn Tysons Corner
$271
$259
  • Pool
Tysons Corner Marriott(Tysons Corner)
$249
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$206
$192
$166
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$161
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$132
$129
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$188
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfull kitchenapartment complexfire pitbasketball courtseparate buildingsconference tableliving areafirst floormetro stationwithin walking distanceyogurtsofa bedhome away from homethe general managerlocation is excellentbreakfast was includedthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

This facility is nice, but be aware that you must go outside to get to the lobby for breakfast. Most of the year this would not be a problem, but it was cold during our stay. The facility has been undergoing a remodeling and everything is in great shape.

• Stayed: February 2013
Shaune J, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for your review.

I will share your comments with the team here and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. The property is unique in that you do have to go outside in order to get to breakfast but the grounds are truly beautiful and second to none. We look forward to having you stay again soon.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

residence inns have a reputation for cleanliness, excellent locations and friendly staff. This one did not let me down. Although a little hard to find due to the GPS, one quick call put me at the door of this fine business hotel. I had some time on a Sunday and found out the BEST benefit of this hotel is their membership to the Sports and Fitness club nearby. A quick car trip over and I enjoyed a great cross fit workout, a sauna, whirlpool, great shower and a terrific morning. I went back to the hotel and gave them the card and completed my morning with a nice continental breakfast. This was really a good business saty on a Sunday morning. thanks to the staff for their help and I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Shaune J, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for your response.

I am glad the hotel not only met your needs but exceeded them as well. We look forward to having you stay again in the future.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I'm staying in the hotel for a month now.
People are the biggest advantage of the place. Anything I wanted, asked about the staff is always there to help me.
Second best - clean.
The only thing that irritates me is AC/heater - just like all US hotels it's noisy. But sweet lady asking if I want another cookie after dinner and manager giving a discount just "because" makes me sleep better than home. :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Shaune J, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

I am glad that the hotel has met and exceeded your expectations. We do our best to provide each and every guest with authentic hospitality. We realize that every hotel has rooms but we strive to be remembered for our service.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I practically live here for a short period of time, 2 months. The room is very spacious. You have your own kitchen and a big bed. Most room have king bed. This hotel is not like any other hotel.. there are several buildings, 2 floors. In the center, there is a small pool. There is free breakfast here and some nights, they have food. At first, the internet was terrible but they just upgrade to a more faster speed. So, it is much better now. They also renovated the check in area. it is much nicer now. If you are travelling with families, this is a perfect place. your little ones will have their own play area. Parking is free and there are two lots.. It is located at the end so the traffic is very light. No room service so plan to stock up. There is a refrigerator.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in the front, building 1 - 4. Stay away from building 8-last buildings. Those are farther away from the server. your internet may be interrupted.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Shaune J, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

I am glad you enjoyed your extended stay at the hotel. Our rooms are the largest in the Tysons Corner area which not only make it perfect for a longer stay but also a shorter one. What guest doesn't enjoy an upgrade? If you return to the area in the future it would be my pleasure to put a face to a name.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

My second trip into DC in 2 months. We stayed at this property both times. First trip was a family trip -- sightseeing, Christmas decorations... great time. Hotel was perfect, staff awesome, breakfast was wonderful, rooms clean and inviting. We had 2. Second trip.. January 11 - 13th girls weekend for my birthday. We were upgraded to a loft... 5 woman great accomodations. The staff at this hotel are amazing! So friendly,accomodating and very hlepful with what and where to do in DC! The room was perfect. I cannot say enough great things about this Hotel and staff! I will recommend to everyone headed to DC -- also very convenient to Metro! Oh by the way.. I am a General Manager for a Marriott hotel so you know us GM's are perfectionist. This hotel and team are awesome ! Thank you for a Great stay.. everytime ! Your are the BEST!

Room Tip: Close to Metro and shopping...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank shdri
Shaune J, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for your review! I am pleased that you enjoyed our property on multiple visits. Our loft suites are amazing and they are the biggest rooms in this area. They can be used for multiple purposes and I'm glad you and your friends enjoyed your time. I look forward to having you return to the property in the future and hopefully putting a face with a name.