Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$128
$125
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton McLean Tysons(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$94
$91
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$146
Hilton.com
$134
$110
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$95
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

Tysons Corner Marriott(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Restaurant
Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$158
$149
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$423
$389
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenapartment complexbasketball courtseparate buildingsconference tablemetro stationliving areafirst floorwithin walking distanceyogurthome away from homelocation is excellentspring hillbreakfast was includedfront desk managercleaning staffeasy access
Reviewed April 21, 2012

It was a pleasure to stay at the Residence Inn at Tysons Corner. Your staff was most accommodating. I believe I speak for all of us - four rooms of guests - when I say that we were all pleased and will remember your Inn if/when we return to Tysons Corner. Whether we asked for rooms together, requested another pillow, sought info for local restaurants, were helped with seating at breakfast (which I might add was included and very good) the entire staff was wonderful. Again, our thanks to all who made it a pleasant stay for us.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
RITysonsGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Thank you very much for your response regarding your stay with us at our hotel! We take great pride in being able to provide our guests with memorable customer service and it appears that we were able to do just that for you and your family during your stay with us. We would love to have you back to stay with us again as we are still in the process of improving our hotel with an outdoor fire pit coming soon. We are also in the process of further upgrading some of the area information and the way in which we offer this information. So if/when you do come back we fully expect to be even better!

Thank you again for staying with us and for leaving such a great review of our hotel.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

We stayed here two nights, as we were in town for college visits. The traffic was horrible, but we had an okay commute into DC for our two days there. THe hotel is conveniently located near restaurants and shopping. Our room was adequate, and the breakfast was superb!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
RITysonsGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay with us. I am always pleased to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay. Even though many of the area roads are under construction, we were glad to provide you with a bright spot and a break from the traffic. We have been working with our new breakfast area so I am especially glad to hear you say that it was superb.

Again, thank you for your response. Hopefully you will come back and stay with us in the near future. We still have a few outdoor areas that are being renovated and I'm sure you will enjoy them as well.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Good value for Tyson's Corner - suite was very large and comfortable, with a fireplace for cold nights (though I didn't need to use it). Staff was generally responsive, and provided a good list of restaurants in the area. Traffic on VA 7 is terrible, but the property is in a good location, halfway between two freeways.

Free breakfast was decent, and the free WiFi was actually good - I had a fast connection for my entire stay.

Will be returning again.

Room Tip: For business travel, a suite was all I needed. I requested a ground floor room, and even facing the parking lot, noise level was minimal.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank James W
RITysonsGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2011

Thank you very much for your feedback about our hotel!

I'm happy to hear that we were able to assist you with dining options, and overall help you enjoy your stay. We have had a complete internet upgrade and I am glad to hear it worked out well for you.

We are planning a complete renovation of the entire hotel so when you return you can expect to see a dramatic improvement.

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for business travel (training) for the better part of 5 weeks.
All in all, it was an enjoyable stay. The breakfasts and occasional dinners provided were good. Front desk was always helpful. The room was good-sized for an extended stay.
The hotel needs some fresh paint and some updating, but that certainly is manageable.
One thing to warn on is getting a taxi. I consistently had to wait minimum of 15 minutes, and on several occasions, I waited over 30 minutes. I don't know why this was such an issue, but it is annoying when you have to get to the airport.
There are some decent Middle Eastern restaurants and a Subway within walking distance. The drink specials at one of the restaurants is really a great pick me up during business travel.
Okay exercise room, but small. Free weights and some treadmills squeezed into a small space.
I had good times here. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I would choose an upstairs room to avoid hearing anyone above you.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
RITysonsGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2011

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about our hotel. I am very glad that we were a good fit for your needs over the 5 weeks you stayed with us. We do feel we are a great fit for travelers like you who are staying for an extended period of time and need more space than average.

In regards to your comment about the hotel needing paint, you will be pleased to know that we do indeed have a complete renovation of the hotel scheduled beginning in December 2011. We take pride in being able to maintain it as we have and are looking forward to having a brand new hotel.

I hope that your work will bring you back to the area so that you can see the finished product.

Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

My husband and I stayed here while visiting the Solar Decathlon, museums, the Korean spa in Centreville and trail running in Great Falls Park. Close to both Whole Foods and Trader Joe, and close to the Dunn-Loring metro station, we thoroughly enjoyed our 4-night stay. Clean, safe and warm service. Free parking and non-smoking policy throughout the hotel were welcome bonuses. My husband appreciated the included breakfast while I brought mine along. There was a misunderstanding about their shuttle hours (they don't have one on Friday evening, which I didn't know about when I booked the hotel) but the staff found an alternative for us. One of our best trip ever and this hotel played played a large part in it. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Don't pick a room on 1st floor unless you really want to - close to noise and lights from parking.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Helene C
RITysonsGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2011

Wow thank you for allowing us to be a part of "one of your best trips ever!" It seems we met your needs at every opportunity with the exception of the shuttle mix up. I am glad to hear that we were able to assist with alternate transportation.

I hope you are able to come and stay with us again. We are currently making plans for a complete renovation of the rooms and the Gatehouse. With the renovation we can only expect things to get better and for guests like you to enjoy their experience with us even more.

Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your vacation experience. We will hopefully get a chance to have you stay with us again in the future.