My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights for a part work/part vacation trip. We were extremely pleased with our experience and definitely will use this same hotel next year for the same trip.
A few highlights:
1) Top notch customer service. We loved the staff!
2) The shuttle service was so helpful and very, very friendly. They take you within 3 miles of the hotel which can get you to lots of restaurants, shopping, and the metro station. You just call when you are done and they come pick you up right away. Very convenient.
3) Rooms were nice, clean, and comfy.
4) The manager's reception is AWESOME. (Free drinks & snacks every night from 5:30-7:30)
5) The food was all excellent. Great complimentary breakfast with homemade omelets and good wings specials on Mondays & Thursdays.
6) The option for room service or a coupon to the bar/restaurant was a great perk!
A few tiny things we would change (but not enough to prevent us from coming back)
1) Free wi-fi would be nice (although we were still able to get it with our AT&T account)
2) We love the idea of encouraging guests to be more green, but would suggest more hooks in the bathroom to hang towels on in order to help do this!
3) This goes against being green, but make-up removal wipes would be nice to avoid getting make up on the white towels.
4) For selfish purposes, we would love to have the hot tub open until 11pm :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Tysons Corner hotel is beautifully situated one block from the Silver Line Metro Station and only 20 minutes from the Dulles International Airport and Downtown Washington DC, and provides stunning accommodations in a relaxed and friendly environment. Our suburban Washington DC area hotel offers guests convenient location for exploring some of the area's most desirable tourist attractions, including: Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, Tysons Corner Shopping, Smithsonian's Air and Space Museum, Lincoln Memorial, and The White House. Our guests may also enjoy:•Spacious two room suites•Complimentary Cooked-to-order Breakfast every morning•Complimentary Evening Reception every evening with free drinks and snacks•Business Center and a variety of Business Amenities•Complimentary transportation to local businesses within 3 mile radius of hotel. Corporate travelers will also find that our Vienna hotel is located within close proximity to a wide selection of local businesses and corporations, such as:•NADA•Capital One•SAIC•Northrop Grumman•Freddie MacOur spacious hotel suites are perfect for either work or leisure. Stay in one of our beautifully designed guest rooms and discover amenities to suit even the most discerning hotel guest, including: spacious work area, television with cable and pay-per-view movies, high-speed Internet access, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.Whether you prefer to dine in-room or to discover local restaurants, you'll find your dining needs perfectly catered to at our hotel. Not only are all guests invited to enjoy our superb and nutritious cooked-to-order breakfast in the morning, you'll also find our hotel restaurant, The Atrium Cafe, serving an excellent selection of contemporary American cuisine daily. Unwind over breakfast, lunch, or dinner in the welcoming atmosphere of our stunning hotel atriums and recharge your batteries for an exciting stay in the Washington DC area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tysons Corner
- Embassy Suites Vienna
- Vienna Embassy Suites