“Ultimate Urban”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 100 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service. Located on the corner of International and Route 7.
Reviewed October 25, 2013

No special occasion! The service and food was great. We have not experienced any juicy, spoiled or pushy waiters. Everything was so professional. The only exception was the half lemon served by the grilled asparagus. It was not wrapped with cheesecloth and the seeds were loose. It's very important in such a professional business ambiance. There is no self parking but valet. If you need self parking you need to park in the mall area and walk! Access is not always covered. But it's the ultimate in it's class among the Northern Virginia restaurants.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Saturday we drove into Tyson's and had a great meal at The Capital Grille. We both started with salads, mine a very good Caesar and my friend's a very good spinach salad with LOTS of bacon.
Next we both had 10 oz. filet, medium rare, cooked to perfection and a side of their delicious mashed potatoes. My friend finished up with the delicious coconut creme pie and I went with the, always a good choice, Creme Brulee. Our server, Angela Miceli, did a great job timing our course arrivals to perfection and checked back occasionally, but not too often, to make sure everything was satisfactory. The bread basket contained 3 different types, we like the onion bread best. And the bottle of Dynamite Cab was excellent and reasonable in price. All in all a great evening with a great meal including great service. Thank you Angela !!!
I do recommend using OPENTABLE to make your reservation since it seemed to have more times available as opposed to calling for a reservation. My friend called for a 7:30PM and the best they could do over the phone was 8:15PM. I went into OPENTABLE and it had all kinds of times available including our desired 7:30 which I took and she canceled the 8:15.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My son and I enjoyed a great meal last Sunday. I really appreciated the special attention they gave my son and the birthday dessert and picture.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Yes, it's pricey. But they give you a lot of food and everything I have tried so far tasted great. I especially love their calamari. I heard their steak is fantastic but I am not a steak eater. The only complaint is that it feels a bit crowded in there. It's difficult to hear the people I am talking to sometimes. But at the same time, I feel like another party sitting next to me can overhear what we say because the tables are close together.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

My daughter was recently engaged and we took my daughter and her fiancé out for a special dinner to celebrate the occasion. We could not have picked a better place. Food was excellent and the service was impeccable. Our server, Angela, was on top from beginning to end. The quality of the food and wines cannot be beat. But, be prepared to pay for it. We were not rushed and enjoyed a leisurely and tasty meal.