“Very Surprising!”

Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: At Silver Diner, we're much more than a diner. Whether you choose a classic dish or a vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free option, Executive Chef Ype Von Hengst has created a menu of customizable, healthier choices that all share one thing: the highest quality, all-natural ingredients available.Silver Diner is proud to be a key part of the local community, nurturing it's growth, providing food for healthier lifestyles, and supporting local schools and non-profits. With a menu that features more than 15 local farms that support sustainable agriculture, Chef Ype creates seasonal dishes using the freshest ingredients available within our local region.
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I went in not expecting much more than a normal lunch when we went into the Tyson's Corner Silver Diner, but was pleasantly surprised by the extent and variety of the menu. There is much more than regular diner fare. Also, the beer choices were very good as well. I'll be back again

Reviewed April 28, 2014

The appearance of the building is what caught our eye as we drove by. We were hungry so decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed. Our sandwiches were awesome and the atmosphere was great and took us back in time. We enjoyed listening to some 50s and 60s music on the jukebox at the booth.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

I had dinner. I order a burger with buffalo sauce and the food was good. It wasn't amazing. The meat was dry. The server was good. In overall find the prices high for the quality of the food.

1  Thank rayjavier
Joe H, Manager at Silver Diner, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Rayjavier, thank you for the review! If there are any other details you could provide that would help us improve, we would much appreciate it. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Three of us from my office ate lunch here today. I ordered the Chicken Tenders appetizer and the 2 others ordered something different. My tenders were a little small for the money. The service was very good from the start. Our server was attentive and quick on the refills. The other two seemed happy with their meals. I'll likely go back but I won't get the tenders again.

1  Thank Bigfoot424
Joe H, Manager at Silver Diner, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Bigfoot24, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! Its great to hear that your party enjoyed their food and great service, but I am sorry the Chicken Tenders weren't to your liking. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We arrived at the diner around 1030am on a Sunday. There parking lot was packed (always a good sign).

The wait was about 15 minutes. It was awkward because you did not give your name to the person greeter. He asked you how many in your party (multiple times) and then you waited in line. Some people got mad at this system and left. This was the only thing I would change here.

Once we were seated, the service was quick. We had coffee in less than 3 minutes. We ordered our meal and it was out about 15 minutes later. Everything was hot and tasted great.!!

1  Thank Rick S