“Great service for a business dinner”

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - McLean
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - McLean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 96 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Leesburg Pike
Transit: Fairfax Connector, Route 427, Tysons-West*Park Transit Station/West Falls Church Metro Line, Weekday Service Only.
Description: In the heart of Northern Virginia's high-tech corridor, in the Tysons Corner/McLean area, McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks has a fresh-daily lunch & dinner menus. We serve more than 30 varieties of fresh seafood flown in daily from both U.S. & international waters, available from menus that change DAILY & is THE place to socialize in the best of traditions. Prepared using fresh ingredients, your food is served in a timeless & traditional presentation. Enjoy the spirited and lively atmosphere of our bar after a show and enjoy watching our bartenders practice traditional mixology, making hand-crafted cocktails using fresh-squeezed juices, never using blenders or mixes.
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I needed a restaurant for a business meal and I am so glad I picked McCormick & Schmick's. I placed the reservation for 13 online stating I needed a quite table. The hostess called to Inquire about the request then offered a private room that was excellent. The food was marvelous topped only by the service. What a great restaurant!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

In Tysons Corner there are many options for restaurants but what sticks out about McCormick is the level of customer service. From the moment you walk in you're greeted with a friendly smile and a warm greeting. Management here is fantastic as I'm always acknowledged and welcomed back. Growing up in New England I have very high standards for seafood and McCormick always meets and exceeds my expectations. The fresh raw bar is great but the reason I choose to return is because of the service.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went here while shopping in Tysons on a Saturday around 4pm. It was very quiet since they open around 3pm. There was only 1 other couple in the bar area with us. They have a great happy hour where I enjoyed a few martini and some freshly made pretzels with cheese. I'm pretty sure it gets busy during the week with all the surrounding businesses but this is a great place if you are looking for a quiet meal on the weekend in the Tysons area.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Attended a retirement party here and enjoyed everything. Nice private room, great seafood, excellent service :) It is a bit expensive!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

You can hear yourself think in this restaurant. Great for conversation and privacy if you want it, small very private booths. The seafood that I had was just fabulous. The king salmon was superbly cooked and the creamed spinach delicious. I also had the jumbo shrimp cocktail and the wild mushrooms and grilled asparagus. All were excellent. However, no sides come with the meal so when you add it all up, it get expensive!! Our server was outstanding!! A delightful experience.