“Great chicken salad”

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - McLean
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - McLean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 97 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Leesburg Pike
Transit: Fairfax Connector, Route 427, Tysons-West*Park Transit Station/West Falls Church Metro Line, Weekday Service Only.
Description: In the heart of Northern Virginia's high-tech corridor, in the Tysons Corner/McLean area, McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks has a fresh-daily lunch & dinner menus. We serve more than 30 varieties of fresh seafood flown in daily from both U.S. & international waters, available from menus that change DAILY & is THE place to socialize in the best of traditions. Prepared using fresh ingredients, your food is served in a timeless & traditional presentation. Enjoy the spirited and lively atmosphere of our bar after a show and enjoy watching our bartenders practice traditional mixology, making hand-crafted cocktails using fresh-squeezed juices, never using blenders or mixes.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Need to get in and out quick let them know. Only had lunch there had the chicken salad and it was great! Requested to have romaine lettuce though did not want iceberg. I am a fat man and I was full. Price was a little expensive but the whole area is expensive. The place was clean including the bathrooms. Look forward to next time.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Surprisingly good food for a chain restaurant. Our server was adequate. There were several issues that I was surprised he had not received better training on. The first was opening and pouring new bottles of wine without tasting to verify the bottle was good. The second was making sure everyone's dinner came out at the same time. We had 1 person that received dinner about 5 minutes after the rest. The last was collecting the checks prior to our party vacating the table. Maybe I am too used to NYC service and expectations of professional servers?

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Have ate lunch and attended happy hours probably 300 times since they opened. I haven't had a bad experience with the food and always enjoyed my meal. Service is usually great but I've had a few experiences of a longer than preferred wait time for food when they are busy. If we are in a hurry we always let the waiter know up front and they will accommodate. They have a first come seating in the bar area without reservations. This is one of those restaurants you can relax and spend 2 hours if you wish, they will not rush your table and will follow your pace. My favorites in McLean are the Lobster Cobb salad, Kobe burger, Maryland Crab Soup, Any of the Salmon dishes, Seafood Gumbo, and their fresh bread.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I have been here so many times over the years, most recently on Thanksgiving (actually, I have gone here for the last 3 Thanksgivings!). The food and drinks are always wonderful, and the staff is friendly and helpful. We have even enjoyed some of their small private rooms for special occasions, such as birthday celebrations. They printed out a special menu for my birthday, which was a nice touch. I especially appreciate the free valet parking. You really can never go wrong with this place!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

This restaurant has it all - ambiance, GREAT seafood, wonderful service and valet parking. It's easy to get to once you know the location. The seafood is innovative and delicious. We ate here 3-4 times in fall 2012 while temporarily living in the area. Our favorite waiter - PLEASURE! Really! That's his name. Very colorful character and good waiter.
But, it's all about the great food. And, the private curtained booths. We can't say enough good things about M&S.