“Consistently one of the best meals around”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 97 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I love Flemings. I have been to their Baltimore location at least 4 times, and this was our second time to the Tyson's location. Its a little hard to find, its actually built into the Courtyard Mariott. The occasion of this review, we went during restaurant week. The meal, as always, was outstanding. I have always ordered the NY strip steak, and this time was no different. It was cooked to perfection and was outstanding. My wife usually orders the filet, but because the strip was part of restaurant week's menu, she went with that instead. While she didnt like it as much as the filet, it was more of an issue with the cut of meat and not the preparation. The one thing I did different this time was order the "Flemings Potato's", which I have never had before. They were AWESOME.

The atmosphere is excellent. The meal is not cheap, but at the same time, its not outrageous. Its not the type of place I would want to go to on a whim, but for a special occasion or date night, its perfect.

The level of service is always excellent, and this time was no different. They took excellent care of us and I cant say enough about how great the service is. I always have high expectations of Flemings, and they never disappoint.

1  Thank ColonelPSU
There are newer reviews for Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Reviewed July 31, 2014

My company has their XMAS parties here each year, and they do a great job hosting these parties. But what I enjoy most are their monthly wine dinners where you get to taste various wines. Great service and good food even for those who are not steak lovers.

1  Thank JamesNewberry
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Our steaks were not seasoned at all and when I asked for salt, the waiter seemed insulted. I know that there are some people who think that the taste of a steak shouldn't be ruined by seasonings, but I am not one of them. If I'm going to pay $50 for a steak I expect some flavor.

1  Thank BarryJC758
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

When to this place for dinner celebration.
People talk about location or how easy or difficult it's to get to the locations.
In reality you need quality gor your money. And that's what you get at Fleming's.
Our dinner "Big Crab cakes; Prime Rib Steaks; Giant Shrimp; Fleming's potatoes;
Mac and cheese and much more. It was exquisitely service and so delicious food.
It worth every single penny I spend... So yes... it's wonderfullllll.

1  Thank Chizpita
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Ordered the Prime Bone-In-Ribeye and for a $50+ steak it was rather small and overly marbled! Although perfectly cooked it was not much bang for your bucks and I felt ripped off upon receiving my $75 bill for "A steak" and "A drink"! There are much better options out there for a decent hearty steak dinner!