“An AMEX treat w/excellent food; OUTstanding service!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 95 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Potomac Falls, VA
“An AMEX treat w/excellent food; OUTstanding service!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

A $40 AMEX gift card prompted this visit; we'd been only once before, but their reputation has been consistently positive, so both those factors combined dictated a visit. First, the service: ASK FOR DONNA. Her knowledge, attitude, humor, and low-key, but consistent, attentive nature make her a star my wife continues to remark about 48 hours later and I agree. In addition, if you want something done beyond the normal prep, just ask. I'm tempted to list a couple of examples, but won't because I have the sense it didn't matter what we asked for, we'd have it. As to the preparation and the quality: I seldom use superlatives, so won't say "perfect," except when I consider the service and the food as a whole, I must write, 99%. And, no I don't know what could have been done to improve it. I believe our next trip will be on a Sunday; it's the only apparent time when they have a Prime Rib offered; We just wonder if Donna works Sundays.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Mack G

northern va
“Another amazing meal!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Great service is the standard at Flemings. From the moment we were greeted until we left , each person made it their job to make sure we were satisfied and happy customers. The meal (32 ounce Tomahawk steak) was tender, juicy and delicious. The sauces: bacon jam, carmelized onions and Gorgonzola spread were delish, my personal fav sweet onion. Hubby loved the Gorgonzola. Consistent great service and delicious food are why we make Flemings our go-to place for special occasions.

Bismarck, North Dakota
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Excellent food, awesome service. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary. The Maitre'd gave us a gift card for our next visit and our waiter gave us a box of chocolates. The filet oscar was one of the best we have ever had, cooked perfectly and the desserts were amazing.

• Visited September 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fabulous Steak”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The porcini wrapped petit filet mignon was one of the best steaks I have ever had. It was tender and succulent and cooked exactly as I asked. And the sauteed mushrooms were an ideal complement to the meat. I also had the wedge salad which was both large and tasty. The molten chocolate dessert capped the meal deliciously. Service was attentive, and the room is cozy and comfortable.

• Visited September 2013
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
“Exquisite”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Husband and I enjoyed the dining experience we had at Flemings. The service was unbelievable. Bread was served with two herbed butters...delicious. Our salads were served with chilled forks...aren't we special. Steaks were cooked to perfection. We even had dessert...cheese cake which was very good. It was an unforgettable meal! Thank you Flemings!

• Visited August 2013