“Excellent food and service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Busara
Ranked #35 of 94 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ashburn, Virginia
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Had a group lunch here today, had not been to the restaurant in at least a year. The food is excellent like I experienced before and the service is good. Finding a lunch location, without a long wait, during the week in the busy Tyson's Corner area can be challenging, We were seated relatively quickly and had an enjoyable lunch. Since my first visit over six years ago to today's visit the food is consistently good. Today the table shared the dumplings and bikini shrimp appetizer, both were excellent and presented creatively on the servicing plates. Chicken Ka Pow was my entree and it was nice and spicy and flavorful. Can't wait to return.

• Visited January 2013

Fairfax, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Busara is heads above the rest.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

This is not only my favorite Thai place, this is my favorite restaurant. Amazing food, great bar (Danny rocks), and beautiful design----and it's incredibly reasonable. I could eat here every day.

• Visited December 2012
Washington DC
“We have been dining here for over 12 yrs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

We have been dining here for over 12 yrs. the staff is very nice the menu is divinely prepared cuisine. The atmosphere is beautifully done. We continue to return very happy customers thank you!

USA
“Friendly staff and fresh seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

While visiting my parents this September, I tried out my dad's go-to place for Thai food and enjoyed a great seafood meal. The portions are just right, and the quality is fresh, despite being a rather large restaurant. The noodle dishes, while simple, were also worth tasting.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Good Taste”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

We odered for our party & food was good. I would say the best Green Curry I ever had. its not too spicy & have that authentic touch you are always looking for. I have not yet exerienced their dine-in option but delivery was worth spending money on. You can also try coconut and mango fusions in the curries if you like

Visited June 2012