“Best place for spaghetti and meatballs” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maggiano's Little Italy

Maggiano's Little Italy
Cuisines: Italian, Vegetarian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Maggiano's in Tyson's Galleria. We are located off of the Beltway near the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Our restaurant is a quick trip from the Washington Monument and Wolf Trap. Maggiano's dining room is an ideal location for your dinner, graduation, or important client meeting. Maggiano's hosts a variety of special events including a fabulous Happy Hour. Look for exciting future events including an extravagant wine dinner. So join us soon! We look forward to hosting your next business or family gathering.
Reston, Virginia
“Best place for spaghetti and meatballs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Hands down, Maggiano's is the best place to get a good plate of spaghetti and meatballs with meat sauce. I used to not order spaghetti at restaurants because it's such a fixture on the home menu, but when I discovered Maggiano's spaghetti, there was no turning back. The noodles are cooked to perfection and their sauce and meatballs actually taste genuinely Italian with just the right amount of herbs/spices and NOT overly salty. Share the dinner portion with someone and add in a caesar salad and a bottle of Chianti and you'll have a great meal - promise. Yes, it's a busy, bustling restaurant, but that's part of their atmosphere and I've never been annoyed by it. Mangia! Mangia!

Visited January 2014

• Korean first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Had a rehearsal dinner in a private room. Family style dining and the food was incredible. Service was excellent.

Visited May 2014
small town VA
“MMMMmmm. good chain italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We got the pasta meals with the take home portion. They were flavorful, cooked well, and had a good experience. They were swamped on the Saturday night as it was graduation time. We had an hour wait so we walked the mall a little.

Service was a little slow but they were busy. We didn't lack for anything. We enjoyed the food.

Good experience.

• Visited June 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
“Always Great, Even a Decade Later!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I first visited Maggiano's in the mall in Tyson's Corner a decade ago during a business trip. I had such fond memories of my prior visit, that I made a point of eating there again while visiting DC over the Memorial Day weekend. The atmosphere and service is great, the value is good for the Tyson's Corner/DC area, and the food is incredible.

My Mother is 100% Italian, and I always imagine that I am visiting my relatives in Italy when I dine there! I had the eggplant parmesan and it was out of this world! I can honestly say that it was twice as good as any other eggplant parmesan I have ever had, and I have made and eaten A LOT of eggplant parmesan in my life. It was so good that I brought the "take home" second entree home in my cooler so that my son could taste it! Two separate meals for $12.95 was a steal! I also love the Italian bread with the extra virgin olive oil provided at every table.

In an effort to provide full disclosure, when I was finished with my meal and the waiter brought my "take home" bag, I noticed a 3/4" cockroach walking across my table. I don't know if it was on the bag or had been lurking around the table the whole time I was eating. I suspect that many restaurants have issues with cockroaches, especially in areas where they are surrounded by other restaurants. Although that was the only thing that prevented me from giving the restaurant 5 stars, I did not let it ruin my wonderful meal and did not suffer any ill effects.

• Visited May 2014
Long Valley, New Jersey
“Consistently good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Maggianos offered the same fare I have become accustomed to in other cities. The service is excellent and the food was as usual of a very high quality. Our options included the Chicken Francaise and Chopped Salad. An excellent and healthy combination from this restaurant.

Visited April 2014