“For mass produced Italian, it's massively impressive!”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Maggiano's in Tyson's Galleria. We are located off of the Beltway near the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Our restaurant is a quick trip from the Washington Monument and Wolf Trap. Maggiano's dining room is an ideal location for your dinner, graduation, or important client meeting. Maggiano's hosts a variety of special events including a fabulous Happy Hour. Look for exciting future events including an extravagant wine dinner. So join us soon! We look forward to hosting your next business or family gathering.
Leesburg VA
“For mass produced Italian, it's massively impressive!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Fabulous Italian food served family style. You go there and see the family style all-you-can-eat menu and think "oh my, this was a mistake" and then you try the food. It's love at first bite. I am amazed that this place can crank out the food in this massive quantity, and have such high quality and authenticity. Never a bad meal here, and you can't go wrong ordering anything from the menu!

The gnocci, excellent, and that is hard to make well - many other places make lead weights or birdshot out of them.

Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Dumfries, Virginia, USA
“Good Food, Great Service, Bad Smell...”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Took my daughter for her 14th birthday. We went mid-day, so it wasn't crowded. They sat us in a booth, in the back, near the kitchen. Not sure why, so many other seats to choose from, but okay. Our server was fabulous. Great personality, very attentive, and made sure we enjoyed every moment of our visit. My favorite dish are the stuffed mushrooms, which I must say, have shrunk in size more than 50%. I asked the waiter about it and he said it all depends on the supplier. My initial thouht was, well, it they are this small, perhaps you should double the order, or cut the price in half. I'm not sure if there was a hidden mic at our table, but the next thing I know, he brought me out another half order! I was very happy. The only problem I had with this entire visit is there was a sour smell in the air the entire time. Either they wiped down the table with a sour cloth, or the dishpan filled with sour water was directly behind our booth (we were sitting right outside the kitchen). Whatever the case, it wreaked, and everyone in my party noticed it. Other than that, the visit was perfecto - including the free dessert our waiter brought my daughter - candles and all. Here's a suggestion - change the water often, or use spray bottles and paper towels.

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Delicious Italian Comfort Food!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I love to have lunch with my husband and Maggiano's. We always have one of their fabulous chopped salads and a terrific pasta dish. We enjoy the eggplant parmigiana and we appreciate that you always get one to go. Yesterday we took home the cheese ravioli. My teenage son really enjoyed this treat for dinner. The ravioli were the size small saucers filled with delicious ricotta. The service is always very good and the servers are always friendly. We will keep coming back.

• Visited September 2013
“Great food, Exceptional Service!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I frequent this restaurant with friends and colleagues and it never fails to impress! It is a large open room with high ceilings so it can get noisy - but that is because it is always packed whether it is the middle of the week at lunch or in the evening for dinner. I have never found that deters from the meals or that I couldn't hear my companions or the wait staff. The manager circles the room checking on tables to make sure people are happy - even at lunch. The food has always been great and the service exceptional - in fact we have asked for different servers by name since we enjoy their personalities so much. I am sure there are some that aren't as good, given the odds, but I have never experienced it. I love getting their classic pastas (Four-Cheese Ravioli is awesome) since you also get to take a full separate one home at no additional charge (lunch and dinner covered!). I would recommend going for lunch or dinner - just plan accordingly, as with all Italian food, it is an indulgent pleasure.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Did not convince us”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I had to go on an overnight business trip to Tysons Corner. We had our mind set for an Italian place, Maggiano's in the Tysons II mall looked as just the right place however, very busy which is not a bad sign, we where given a small table right away (plus). Then it did not really go well. The waiters all talked in a low voice, hard to understand in the noisy sorrounding. Although the interior is very niceley done, it i shard to appreciate if the service is below standard. Asked if we where first time customers we confirmed but that did not impress anybody to ensure we will come back. After we had our pre-dinner drinks nobody fancied to ask if we would like a beverage for the main course. I had barely finished my plate it was draged away under my nose. Overall he service was sub-standard. The food on the other side was really good. Tasty well seasoned and the right amount. I had the Rigatoni D, excellent, fresh mushrooms, nice souce and lots of chicken. Overall a mixed impression. Very busy and noisy place, food is excellent but the lack of attentive service drwas this place down. Too bad.

Visited September 2013