“Great Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is the best Thai restaurant that I have ever eaten at. The food is excellent, starting with the Calamari which comes out perfect. I love Larb Gai and Neisha's is great, as well as spicy. The menu selections are varied and there is something for everyone. The service is very efficient and the wait staff is friendly. Finally, the décor is an order of magnitude above any Thai restaurant I have ever been in. As far as my wife and are concerned, this is the only Thai restaurant in our area that we will patronize going forward. What a great addition for our area!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Dropped by for lunch and although the parking was rather odd (not their fault though), the food was fantastic. Also the atmosphere was very relaxing. The service was top notch as well. The portions were big enough for me to have it for lunch the next day, which is a nice plus.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Not your typical Thai restaurant. I came here reccomended by a friend and had the Pinnapple Fried Rice and the Rockfish. Both were perfectly prepared and presented very nicely.
I have since been back for the rice as a a take out dish.
I would reccomend this place and I would also reccomend having a resevation.

Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Went with my husband and my daughter to have a special dining in Tyson corner. it was okay! Ive ordered cashew chicken for myself and My husband went for a seafood platter. my chicken was good but the seafood platter didn't got my husband likeness, we've been several times to Thailand before so we can recognize real thai food Unfortunately that wasn't very thai it is a mixture between Thai and American but still acceptable. Surprisingly stuff "English "was good although they weren't that friendly I loved the rice was delicious. Atmosphere was romantic and nice for a night out. Prices are fine too.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Our neighbors had visited this restaurant before and were eager to introduce it to my wife and I, because they know we always enjoy a great new dining experience. We had the pleasure of the owner stopping by our table to offer his suggestions from the menu. He recommended the salmon wrapped in banana leaves that my wife really enjoyed. The favorite of everyone in our party was the duck rolls appetizer.

Although Neisha Thai is difficult to find if you aren't familiar with the area, it's worth the effort. It is in the same building as Nordstorm Rack, across from the Tysons Corner Mall. The interior is quite unique with many of the details designed by the owner and fabricated to his specifications by craftsmen in Thailand.