“Just okay”

Add it.
Friends Kabob
Ranked #77 of 97 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Reviewed July 15, 2014

After many years of passing this place, I'm glad I was finally able to give it a try for take out. The food is average along with the prices. I felt that I had to wait quite a while from placing the order to being ready to go. I know restaurants that also do carry out and appear a little quicker at order turn around. I'll probably give this place one more shot on delivery because apparently my neighborhood is in the delivery area. We'll see. For now, if I can travel out to other spots I will.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

While staying at the Embassy Suites just along Leesburg Pike, I decided to try a kabob delivery. The delivery guy arrived with no napkins, utensils or change. I had to tip him well because of the no change part. The food was mediocre at best. I had the Friends Combo 1 - Koobideh & Chicken Kabobs with salad. The koobideh was not bad but the chicken kabobs were as dry as desert sand. And the hummus was just OK (I do much better one at home) accompanied with pita bread on the edge of stale. I don’t know how good it would be as an eat-in but avoid delivery!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Its an average place but I believe hookah smokes ruin the place more. Hope management can improve it!