Tripadvisor
Tysons Corner
Post
Inbox
Search

“Good Hearty Food for a Cold Winter's Evening”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Order Online
OR
Order Online
Ranked #20 of 109 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Gordon Biersch offers eclectic American food with a twist. Our on-site chef creates unexpectedly good food, crafted to complement the nuanced flavors of our beer. Gordon Biersch beer is made with German precision brewing that meets American craft. We brew with the highest quality local and imported ingredients that are brewed on-site.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Gordon Biersch is one of our favorite restaurants in Tyson's Corner. They offer a wide variety of foods, beverages, and beers. What is nice is that if you do not consume alcohol, you can have a great meal there anyway.

My wife and I are teetotalers, but I can tell you that beer offering will keep most partons extremely happy.

I typically enjoy their German leaning cuisine - you have to try their warm soft pretzels!!!!! I had a seared tuna ahi salad, my wife has a pear gorgonzola salad and were shared a plate of crispy buttery soft calamari - yummy all around.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (212)

Reviewed October 17, 2019

German food is always good. Wish I had gotten the sausage plate but I talked myself into the Cajun pasta which wasn't bad but someone else had the sausage plate and loved it. Cheese Curds were great. This pace was in the mall across the street from our hotel so we will be back. Atmosphere was great to just sit and unwind. Large selection of craft beer if that your thing

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 15, 2019

We were in the Tysons One mall and realized the US Open Women's Final was about to be shown. We decided to watch the tennis match in Gordon Biersch. We unknowingly selected one of the best bartenders in Northern Virginia (Raymond). He works Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Raymond masterfully balanced running a full bar, taking food orders, answering questions from various customers and keeping us fully entertained. His expert knowledge of the numerous beers and menu items was critical to our beer and menu selections. The bar experience was so much fun. We plan to return and explore additional beers and menu items. One member of my party is a wine drinker. Gordon Biersch has a number of good options for red and white wine drinkers. You have to try the "Legendary Fries". They were simply delicious. We could not stop with just one order.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

So I always get the veggie burger. Which is crazy because I love red meat. The garlic and sweet potato fries are pretty awesome. Great spot for grabbing food after a day at the mall. You can also get some open table points while dining.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 10, 2019

There are a few higher-end restaurants at the end of Tysons-I and Gordon Biersch is nice because if you want to stop off for a drink the bar is well inside away from the noise of the mall. The bartender I had when I stopped there was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back.

Date of visit: August 2019