“Great Beer and some Good Food”
Review of Gordon Biersch

Gordon Biersch
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 99 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Im am a regular visitor to this restaurant and can only highlight the friendly service, good food and great beer. This is worth a visit if you are in the neighbourhood. I am used to German beer and the quality of the beer served here mets my high standards.

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Hi Trip Followers, I am sitting at Gordon Biersch in Tysons Corner mall and had to write about my experience. I'm a regular at GB's around the region and aquire thousands of passport points. I was very happy to have the kind, friendly, and helpful service that draws me back. To say I had a tough day is an understatement...not that I was fired or had to "let someone go", or even staying late (the norm). It was of the personal and I needed a glass of Malbec and not to sit in traffic on the beltway. The bartender "William" instantly took my mind off of matters of the heart and theraputic shopping spree to ask if I was new to GB and then proceeded to welcomed me back. Even though I was sitting alone he made me feel at ease and a valued customer. I quickly asked for Malbec and a wonderful discussion on Argentinian wines ensued. I was almost happy and chose the Cantena over the Gaston just as he recommended. He also recommended a new appetizer on the menu...the tuna avacado roll. I was delightfully pleased at the sushi grade quality tuna that melted with the avacado like no other....and I love sushi...sorry OYA I will still visit you too. I also tried the hummas duo. Unfortunately this was not on my happy list. The roasted pepper hummas was a bit salty but edible. Unfortunately the edemame hummas was so salty it was not edible at all. Perhaps it was due to growing up in rural Nebraska and having was a bed to lick a salt block, but I could not discern any other flavor. Maybe it was a mistake in the salt pinch to a dash or pour but the gang on Chopped would not have critiqued it kindly. For this appetizer....you have been chapped.
But on the real, I love GB and even though they do not have the flagship southwest eggrolls I still will be a loyal diner. Oh, and there was a girl singing at the piano...very admirable idea but her vocal talents did not add to the culinary experience...who am I to talk...sitting alone at a bar on a Wednesday night delighted that they are showing the Bien Sports channel even though no matches were playing...I can watch replays of Ronaldo and Messi all night.

Until next time Trip followers.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Good menu selection, nice decor and good food. The portions are sufficient and price is average for a large restaurant chain. It is located at Tyson Corner Mall. Alot of other restaurants in the mall. Great mall for shopping.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Just had freshly brewed beer. Golden Export lager beer was good. Tried Marzen pilsner beer which tasted a bit sour as it has high bitter index. Tried some chicken wings which were not so good.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This place is amazing! They have the best Check Pilzner ever! Their artichoke hearts melts in your mouth! Egg rolls are crispy and yummy. They have their signature garlic fries and they are sooo good:) Would recommend to visit this place for sure, won't be dassapointed!