“Definitely getting its act together.”

Entyse Wine Bar & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Entyse Wine Bar & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 96 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: ENTYSE, Wine Bar & Lounge at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner offers guests small bites & delights menu and an extensive wine experience in a relaxed yet refined environment. With over 60 of the finest wines by the glass, hand selected by Wine Director Vincent Feraud and a variety of culinary flavors, we invite you to our wine bar in Northern Virginia for a drink; stay for a bite – ENTYSE, Wine Bar & Lounge is where the fusion of food, wine and ambiance is complete.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This restaurant has flip-flopped in the past. Years ago, it was a steak house (I forget the name of it) but the food was over-the-top delicious. Then it turned into EnTYse, and the quality of food went down tremendously. However, after eating here in April, I believe the restaurant is finally getting its act together.

The menu, while a bit limited, does hold a variety of food for an array of palettes. It's going along with the 'tapas and drinks' theme you see at so many new restaurants these days, but there are more substantial entrees. I've had the pork sliders, mezze, fried calamari, and pomme frittes - all were excellent. My mother had the chicken pita and, while tasty, it did seem to use just the trimmings of the chicken.

Since it's the Ritz, you can expect Ritz prices. If this isn't your thing, there are plenty of restaurants in the Galleria to choose from.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Had breakfast there with my wife. She got oatmeal with fruit. Pricy but actually worth it. Steel cut oats (not the instant stuff) and a very large bowl of berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries,strawberries). With the berries actually made it somewhat of a bargain. Eggs Benedict were good- not over the top, potatoes were run of the mill, sauce was good, pretty standard. A bit overpriced for what you got. Service initially prompt then a problem getting coffee refilled. Would give stay at hotel 5+, restaurant needs to get up to speed with the hotel.

1  Thank Fludoc
Reviewed February 21, 2013

It is a relxed aptmosphere but the food and drink are a little pricy. The service is great with the staff ready to help you at any time.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I had tea here with a friend on a weekend in December, before Christmas. This was the fourth time in a year that I had tea at the Ritz! We thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon, and we were surprised it was not crowded. We did not feel rushed and were able to spend a few hours catching up.

I had a reservation for three, but one friend had to cancel last minute, so when I let the hostess know we would only have two in our party she said it was no problem, and actually let us pick our own table. We chose a nice table off to the side, with large comfy chairs. A server appeared quickly and she was quite helpful. She actually served at three of the four teas I have been to. She is quite knowledgeable about the different teas and can help with questions you have. I wouldn't call her friendly, but she was very professional, efficient, was never intrusive, and made sure our teacups always had tea.

We had the basic tea, and neither of us could finish all of our food. Personally, I would like to have more savory offerings, and fewer sweets. Staff has no problem giving guests to-go boxes to take their leftovers home. There is a wide variety of tea to choose from. There are three "levels" of tea to choose from. Each one has additional food offerings, and the highest priced one, the Royal Tea", includes a glass of pink champagne. They offer a "Peter Rabbit" tea for children.

On a previous visit most in our party felt there were issues - stale scones being the main issue. Since I organized the outing I called the Ritz to let them know. A manager quickly returned my call and he seemed appreciative that I took time to call with comments. He was apologetic and asked if he could invite me back for tea another time. I thought that was a nice offer and accepted. He had a letter sent out to me which covered tea for four! When we returned the next time, the scones were fabulous again!

I will certainly return for tea again. While it can be a little pricey, the atmosphere is nice, the food and tea are good, and the venue affords a time to take a break from our hectic lives! I am also appreciative that management was willing to "make it right" after our less than perfect visit.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Came here for some drinks and snacks before dinner. It was great. I would definitely come back for after work cocktails any time. Good for entertaining clients and they have sushi on Thursday nights. Pricey but worth it. Can't wait to come back for dinner.