“Good Hotel,good staff,good location,clean......” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Tysons Corner
Wildwood, New Jersey
“Good Hotel,good staff,good location,clean......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Very good hotel,small,friendly,home away home kind of hotel.Good family size studio with a full kitchen.Clean absolutely clean.Very good professional and friendly staff.we request the service ,House Keeper came immediately.Later Manager personally came to meet us.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Korean first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

No fancy, Value for money. Very good location.(heart of Tysons corner).I enjoyed stay in this hotel. Very good staff. Restaurants and big mall are walking distance. Bus stop in front of the hotel. Bus runs to Metro. Parking free.

Falls Church, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

I see a very big improvement in the hotel during my recent visit and hotel looks very clean.Checking was very smooth and i arrived in the morning around 10.00am and my room was ready.I will be back for my next visit.

Room Tip: Very good Location walking distance to the mall. Best rates in Tyson's Corner.
McLean, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Rooms are very spacious and clean. Staff is very helpful (particularly manager Margaret) stayed for business tour and whenever demanded for house cleaning they simply did free. Kitchen with utensils.cost wise found cheap but didn't bother since my company was paying. Overall next time defiantly will choose to stay.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff, especially Margaret. Also, I’m pleased to learn that you enjoyed our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. If you would like to share additional comments, please contact me directly, at tyc@extendedstay.com.

Again, thanks for the comments. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay the next time you’re in town!
Vienna, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

The room is clean, very spacious with kitchen. All the staff members (Tonya, Karen, Lee and their manager) are friendly, flexible enough and helpful. Also, they acted very quickly and resolved it when I brought up issue with hair dryer instrument in the room. I can recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your clean, spacious room and your fully equipped kitchen. As well, it’s great to hear that you found our staff, especially Tonya, Karen and Lee, to be friendly and helpful. I apologize that you experienced an issue with your hair dryer; however, I am happy that we were able to resolve the issue right away. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

The overall experience was great but our heat did not work in the room. The room was clean, very spacious, and although we got a smoking room it had no foul smell. The staff was friendly and helpful with finding us a local restaurant to eat at. I would recommend this hotel to other just make sure you heat is functioning.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I’m glad that your clean, spacious room met your travel needs. It’s also great to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful during your stay. It is our goal to provide outstanding customer service and I am pleased that we met that goal. Still, we apologize that the heater did not work. I met with the staff and we will check every unit to ensure that the heat issue is not repeated.

If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me, at tyc@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Hartsdale, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights and found the staff friendly. The place was clean with nice channel line up on the cable subscription. Breakfast was a disappointment but coffee was great. All in all a good stay. I am rating this as average because of the other breakfast, lunch and dinner options were quite limited in the vicinity.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Harvard17
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. Thank you for your kind comments about the level of cleanliness throughout our hotel and our staff's friendly service. Still I am very sorry that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. This is a new feature at our hotel, so we will keep your feedback in mind as we continue to make improvements to it in the future.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at tyc@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.