“Great Greek food”
Review of Nostos

Nostos
Reserve with OpenTable
Nostos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Leesburg pike
Description: .
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a beautiful place to have dinner. The decor is lovely, the service is first-class, and the food is absolutely delicious. This business deserves its Number One ranking on Trip Advisor. Kudos to the entire staff for a delightful dining experience!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We ate at Nostos with some friends on a Saturday night. It was our first time and our friends second time. The taste of the food was spectacular. We all got different dishes and they all tasted great. I ordered the Mousakka and it cam out so hot (temperature) that by the time I was able to eat it the rest of the table was almost done with their meal. However, it was worth the wait. My husband got a lamb dish which he said tasted great but the portion was a bit small and left him hungry afterwards. My husband isn't a big man nor does he eat huge portions so for him to say that their wasn't enough food means their wasn't enough food.

The waiter was friendly. When we first arrived he was very attentive but when we told him we needed a few more minutes to review the menu it was definitely more than a few minutes and we had to track him down to order. Also, the bus people could use some better training. Twice they tried to take my friends plate away before she was done and without asking. When they went to clear the table, they actually put my dirty dish on top of my friends dish in front of her to stack them before removing them. This does not seem to be the proper etiquette for a restaurant like this.

While it seems like I have mostly complained, this really was a nice place and the food was delicious. We will definitely give it another try.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We got salads, soup (chicken with rice), and cheese (with wine of course haha) The food was great authentic Greek and worth the price we paid. The place is nice but small so a little noisy. The waiters are very nice but careful because the bus boys want to take your plate as soon as possible even before your done (I think because it's small and they are trying to turn tables but that was the only thing we didn't like) all the rest loved it.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Mediterranean salad with salmon filet and with lamb were superb. Good table in the middle room was great for a business conversation. Nice ambience in a crowded scene. Waiter was attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. Owner greeted us when we arrived.

1  Thank Steve S
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Browsing trip advisor when came across nostos! Called and made reservations for that night. There was no problem getting in that night but with the size I would suggest. We were surprised to see a more formal establishment than I had imagined. White table cloth and a rose on the table. The are a few high tops in he bar area so we took one of those.

The service was prompt and not bothersome. We split a traditional Greek salad that was vegetables and no lettuce, Dip of roasted egg plant with pita bread and grape leaves. All were excellent. Wish I had more of an appetite going in. The rest of he food going by looked great.