I stay at this hotel on a fairly frequent basis...at least 6-8 times a year for 2-3 nights each stay. I've also seen this hotel "grow" from its simpler H. Inn days to the very fine establishment it is today. From the central location to numerous businesses, to shopping, to dining options in the area, this hotel really can't be beat. Plentiful free parking is an added bonus. You are first greeted by a very clean and well decorated lobby which sets the scene for your stay. The staff has always been receptive, responsive, and helpful for a speedy check-in and will attempt to handle your special requests. All common areas are wifi which is nice, and my Priority Club status gives me free in-room wifi, too. The business center is well equipped if you don't bring your own computer and/or printer and there are other computers scattered around the hotel's 1st and 2nd floor. I love the fitness room and the indoor pool/jacuzzi are well maintained and great to use after a busy day. The restaurant is available for all your meal needs and I actually find myself not going out for dinner - the selection and service can't be beat. Don't forget to eat breakfast there either. They have a large, traditional menu or you can opt for the over-the-top buffet. Again, the morning restaurant staff key on your every need. If the bar scene is more your taste, the on location pub is friendly, serves food, and the many TVs aim to the sport crowd. And then there are the rooms. As I've said, I've seen this hotel "grow" from a much simpler H. Inn property and it is so much more than surface changes. Rooms are very good size as are the bathrooms that are modern and well equipped. I've found the beds to be very comfortable and a generous supply of pillows give you a choice. A very nice lounge chair, good desk access, ample clothes storage and hanging are more good touches along with every room sporting a nice sized flat screen TV. I know I'm missing something, but take my word that this is the hotel to choose. And just about the time you think all is well, the manager or another attentive staff member will greet you and really care about your comments. Oh, and they have a great shuttle service to the metro and local shopping, as well as a well stocked gift shop. I'm really looking forward to my next stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner hotel is your ideal choice for hotel accommodations in McLean, Virginia. Located within minutes of 2 world-class shopping centers and many Tysons Corer businesses, our hotel is the perfect spot for business and leisure travelers. The Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner hotel also allows quick access to I-495 Capital Beltway, Rt. 66, Dulles International Airport, Reagan National Airport and Washington DC. We are the closest hotel to the Tysons Corner metro station on the Silver Line and offer complimentary shuttle service to the SpringHill Metro and attractions within 1 mile of the hotel. Take advantage of the many great amenities at the Crowne Plaza Tysosns Corner such as Free Wifi, 24 Hour Fitness Center, and 24 Hour Business Center. This Tysons Corner hotel also offers 2 on-site restaurants and 5,000 square feet of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner Hotel Mclean
- Crowne Plaza Mclean
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Mclean