DoubleTree by Hilton McLean Tysons
Sheraton.com
$259
RitzCarlton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $314/night.

Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$184
$142
Residence Inn Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)
$119
Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Restaurant
Tysons Corner Marriott(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$159
$161
  • Breakfast included
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$111
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
$209
$190
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskirish pubdouble treeholiday innroom serviceindoor poolfirst floorhome away from homeloved this hotelmetro stationbreakfast buffetdc areahotel shuttleshopping mallroom was clean and comfortablebusiness tripthe entire staff
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I loved our stay here. It is in a very central location, next to shopping; 3 miles from the Wolftrap park and the metro; near restaurants and Dulles airport. They also have an O'malleys there which is great. The staff is very helpful, they're willing to go above and beyond to please you. I will be making this my regular hotel for all my DC trips.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Diana D
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We loved this hotel. The location was very good. Close to everything. The Service was great, the manager went the extra mile to make sure we were happy. Nice, modern rooms. Very clean. HUGE pool, but the hot tub wasn't working while we were there. Breakfast was good. The price was great for the quality. I plan to stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rebecca C
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The location is convenient to Tyson's Corner, McLean and DC, though difficult to get into because of road design. The rooms are adequate but small, as are the bathrooms. This was an old Holiday Inn that was redecorated and renamed. There is a musty odor in the hallways and the rooms, though it appears to be clean. New carpet might improve this issue. The air-conditioning produces a blast of cold air when it comes on, but the room alternates between stuffy and freezing. There is an in-room one cup coffeemaker, but no mini-frig or microwave. It does have a good wi-fi connection. We were told that breakfast was included when we booked but found out the next morning that our booking did not include breakfast as expected. We went elsewhere. The fitness center is very nice, well-equipped and was much appreciated. The pool was a highlight--the one advantage of an old facility is an enormous indoor pool that ranges from 3-8.5 feet, as well as super powerful jets in the hot tub. This made up for the musty smell elsewhere! However, it is only open during limited hours when a lifeguard is on duty. O'Malley's, the restaurant and sports bar, had fairly slow service but good food and beer. The staff in O'Malley's was much friendlier than the staff at the desk or in the Tuscan Grille, where we were turned away for breakfast after the front desk telling us that it was included. Know what you are getting, enjoy the pool and know that you are getting an average room in an older building.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Liz8910
CPTysonsCorner, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton McLean Tysons, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Liz8910,

Thank you for your honest feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience as this will help us to improve future guest stays. I am sorry that your time with us did not meet the standards we strive to achieve. I certainly appreciate your comments about your guestroom and experience in our restaurant and was very happy to hear that you enjoyed our state of the art fitness center and indoor pool.
I hope you will give us another opportunity to show you we value your business and that we can do it right.

Trish Drews
General Manager.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

So many changes have taken place in the past two months. I have been staying at the Crown Plaza Tysons Corner for the past 4 years on business for Hair Club. We have one more stay scheduled in two weeks and that will be the last. I will miss my Crown Plaza (Tysons Corner) family (Cofield, Sue, both Meenas, Abraham, Akrim, and Keith). If i left anyone out please forgive me. I am terrible at remembering names. Personally, I think all of you made my stay there feel like home away from home. I will miss all of you. We love you guys. Alright, enough of the mushy stuff...hehehe. The only hotel amenity missing are microwaves in each room. Other than that i have no complaints. Peace.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sweetberryred
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stayed for two nights for a business trip. Very good hotel with reseanble price.Everything is bove the avrege, staff are very nice and riendly. Rooms are clean and nicely decoratred. sleeping and bed were comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends