Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$114
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Tysons Corner Marriott(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$79
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$159
RitzCarlton.com
Savings alert! 60% below average rates

The price you found is 60% lower than this hotel's average rate of $402/night.

Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$84
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

Residence Inn Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)
$79
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$90
ExtendedStay
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$138
$127
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

$84
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

DoubleTree by Hilton McLean Tysons(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$105
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$89
$80
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

All reviewsfront desktaco bellthe shuttle driveryogurtfree breakfastvery nice place to stayqueen bedspent nightsoutdoor poolfitness centerwould definitely stay here againmetro stationthe general managerhotel shuttlefree shuttlebusiness triphappy hour
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stayed in a King Studio for one week on business. Location was convenient to Mitre building in McLean and right off of 495. It was a short drive to Tysons Corner Mall. I was on the 6th floor and had no problem with noise. The room was a good size but had a very small closet and no luggage stand. Plenty of chairs in the room so I used one of those. The flat screen swiveled between the sleeping area and the living area. No complaints sleeping and the shower had great water pressure. The kitchen was a great amenity and I used the full-sized refrigerator and microwave often. I grabbed a few groceries on Monday and between the hotel breakfasts and dinners and the room kitchen, I didn't have to step foot outside for any meals unless I chose to. It was a great convenience. The breakfast was good and typical of RIs but the dinner was better than I've seen. Even the nights I didn't enjoy the dinner meal, there was always salad available. Loved their service in the dining area, both morning and night.

Fitness room at the hotel is very small- 2 bikes and 2 treadmills. I utilized the bikes one morning and there is a TV, radio, towels and water in the room. The best part, however, is they offer passes to Tysons Sport & Health, about a 5 minute drive away. Sport & Health is a full fitness center with the works. I attended one of the classes and was definitely impressed by the crowd and quality of the workout. Warning- it was a little difficult to find since it sits on the other side of the parking garage, but I called once I was turned around and received assistance. There is a $1 charge for parking one you get your parking ticket validated. The hotel front desk has limited passes and they have to be returned after use so plan accordingly. I went downstairs thinking I could grab a pass and go but ended up waiting an hour for another guest to return one of the passes.

Overall this hotel has great amenities for business travel. The money saved on the meals and the evening socials is a great bonus. I'm not a drinker, but the wine and beer were a hit every night. Service was great by ALL, which is rare. The hotel and room itself are nothing spectacular, but are in great shape and nothing to complain about. The amenities and service earn this hotel the 5th "star." I would definitely stay again if in this area.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms right beside the stairs or elevator if the noise will bother you. I heard it a few doors down, but the TV drowned the noise out easily.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Jessica C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to your next stay! We have also upgraded our Fitness Center to include a free weights, work-out bench and an eliptical for your to enjoy during your next visit. Thanks again!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Not every Residence Inn has free wine and beer at the Monday through Thursday Manager's Reception, but this one does! I'm staying two weeks and can't wait for the rest of the trpi! My room is a little bit smaller than the other Residence Inns I'm used to, but it still has the same look and feel as other Residence Inns throughout Virginia, and it offers more than ample space. Plus the traditional popcorn is availalble on demand! Thanks Residence Inn for making this business trip more than bearable!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Jessica C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for your great review! I'm glad you have been able to join us for the Evening Social hour and enjoy the complimentary beer and wine. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do to make your stay more enjoyable!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stayed here for a few days while on business. The hotel is clean and offers a great breakfast. Also, in the evenings Mon-Thur, a social hour is held for two hours. I found it nice to come home after work and find a hot meal and a beer waiting. The staff is extremely courteous. The general manager worked with me on multiple occassions after I departed to provide me a proper receipt for my expense report. My room was always kept clean by the staff and the kitchenette had all the utensils a kitchen should have. I always stay at Residence Inn's and I'll be sure to stay at this one should I have business here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jason B

Thank you for your review Jason! It was a pleasure having you as our guests and I'm very happy to hear that our staff was able to make your stay enjoyable! We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I love staying in this hotel. It is very convenient to everything in Tysons, but it is a bit away from the hustle and bustle of the busy streets. The hotel is clean and quiet and well kept up, although is is not new anymore. My room was on the 6th floor as I always request a high floor. Everything was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was very complete with hot and cold choices. Having a car is best although it is very close to the center of Tysons and either a shuttle bus or taxi would work easily. Once the Metro stop is completed it will be great. The staff at the front desk were extremely pleasant and helpful. I also felt safe traveling as a single female.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Jessica C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

What kind words! Thank you for letting us know of your enjoyment while staying with us and it makes the entire team happy to know that they all played a role in your satisfaction. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I chose this Marriott for location convenience. It was in the area where I had to do go on business.This is an older bldg which I wasn't too excited about but it was clean and quiet. There is nothing within walking distance that caught my attention as far as resturaunts so I drove over to the Tysons Galleria area to eat. BTW, don't do curbside Cheesecake Factory unless you thoroughly check your food for both freshness and accuracy because I was not satisfied. This has happened to me twice but now I know to either dine in or check thoroughly. The traffic was really heavy so it took awhile to drive a short distance. The customer service at the hotel was pretty decent. Overall, it just needs updating. It depends on what you're doing in the area but since I've gotten a bit spoiled to a certain standard with certain Marriots, Hiltons and Four Seasons, I probably would not personally stay here again. I think I'll try the Hilton Garden Inn down the street to see how that goes. I'll check their reviews first:-)

Room Tip: I've only tried this particular location once so I have no other rooms to compare mine too.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Jessica C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

How nice to hear that our team was able to make your stay comfortble and enjoyable! Thank you for sharing your experience!