“Our favorite place when we visit Tysons”

Danielle's Desserts
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Tysons Corner
Cotopaxi, Colorado
“Our favorite place when we visit Tysons”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My mother suggested we go to this cafe, she has been there often enough that the owner recognizes her. We loaded up on sweets, we walked out with some of the triple chocolate cake my mother loves, some bread pudding that my father gave a five dot thumbs up for and some cookies. Next time we will go back for cupcakes. Service was friendly and excellent. You can watch them mixing the cakes so they are fresh. There is a sit down area and they offer drinks and tea. However, if you want a full cake, you should order ahead since they are that popular, they didn't have any full chocolate cakes available.

• Visited September 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just Great!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Freshly made great tasting cakes and treats, worth every penny. This is not a drab, boring personality less, commoditised chain. This is passion for food, unique, real, magic! We often eat in the mall but save the best to last and race to the top level of the galleria to get dessert. Try the Key Lime Pie in fact try anything - it's all good! Great they are experimenting with Gluten Free!

• Visited August 2013
Virginia
“Divine!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We tried Crumbs in the Tysons Corner mall and this shop at the Galleria and thought Crumbs was good, but Danielle's Desserts were great! Tried the coconut cake, yellow cake with chocolate frosting, and chocolate on vanilla cupcake. Moist and delicious! There was also an article posted near the register that showed Gayle King (Oprah's BFF) had visited the shop and wrote about her experience, for those who may be interested.

Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Ever”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Every dessert is out of this world tasty! Has a small sit-down dining area. Everything is FRESH and made on the premises!!!

Visited May 2013
Reston, Virginia
“Cannot be put into words how delicious this place is”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I am sitting here trying to ignore the coconut cake I bought yesterday which is still calling my name from the kitchen. The desserts at this bakery are so good they linger not just on your palate but on your mind. This is my husbands all time favorite place to get cake. He loves coconut so I got him one for his birthday but brought it home a day early due to my schedule. He asked me to show it to him and within 5 seconds had a knife out and began cutting it. He said I could just put a candle on a piece the next day because he could not wait a whole day to eat it. We are now down to about 3 pieces of cake left for the birthday celebration tonight. CANNOT tell anyone how good this cake is. You must go and taste it. So moist, so flavorful, so completely DIVINE!

• Visited April 2013