“Hands Down the Best Cupcakes & Cookies EVER!! Home Made”

Danielle's Desserts
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Tysons Corner
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
McLean, Virginia
“Hands Down the Best Cupcakes & Cookies EVER!! Home Made”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Danielle's Desserts brought all sorts of goodies and treats to Hilton Worldwide Corp offices on Monday, Dec 3, 2012. I had never heard of them prior to yesterday. Wow!! Blew my mind. I consider myself a major food snob. Move over Georgetown Cupcake & Hello Cupcake and make room for the new front runner, Danielle's Desserts!! The freshest, moist, and most flavorful cupcakes and cookies. You will not be disappointed. I will definitely be making my way to Tyson's Corner Galleria for some sweet, decadent, indulgent treats!! I will probably stop by on Dec 5th to pick up something for my parent's 43rd Anniversary.

• Visited December 2012

mclean virginia
“just like mom's”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Whenever I dine ar Changs or Cheesecake Factory and it comes to dessert I tell the waiter that despite the tastiness of their desserts I am going to have dessert at. Danielles. Finally there is a place where you can have a piece of pie like mother made.I have no problem with restaurant cake (I guess I do have a problem) but they are too rich and really tortes.Too European.I want an old fashioned piece of american pie and I found it.I love the cakes especiallly the cherry and the lemon,but above all I love and crave the German chocolate which goes quickly unless you get there before lunch.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank franklynM
New York City, New York
“Absolutely wonderful desserts”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Danielle's Desserts is a family favorite. I pick up something for special family treats. Love the "old school" pies. I refer to them sometime as "Church pies", because they remind me of the exceptional homemade pies we would have at Church dinners. Favorites include red velvet cake/cupcakes, key lime pie, Southern Carmel (got a cake for my son's 18th birday) and sweet potato pie.

Visited May 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Decadent Desserts”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

A co-worker advised me to try Danielle's which is located on the third floor of Tysons II next to Sak's Fifth Ave.
The cakes were light, moist and flavorful. You can taste the genuine ingredients. In particular, I had the lemon buttercreme and vanilla/chocolate cakes. The peanutbutter toffee and oatmeal raisin cookies will have you coming back for more. I happen to be there shortly after the cookies were fresh out the oven which intensified their taste.

The workers were friendly and knowledgeable about the products. I returned on multiple occasions and have yet to be disappointed. It is rare to find a dessert cafe able to maintain homemade taste and flavor. Danielle's Desserts is highly successful maintaining homemade taste and flavor.

You deserve a break/treat. Go to Danielle's and have a decadent dessert (or two).

• Visited May 2012
Cotopaxi, Colorado
“Excellent cakes and cookies”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

This café is conveniently located in the Tyson's Galleria, on the third floor right next to Sak's Fifth Avenue. We enjoyed the desserts before, having had both the red velvet and triple chocolate cake. This trip we bought a triple chocolate cake and a dozen of her peanut butter cookies for our family reunion. We also got a single size cupcake for my dad so he would not eat any of the main cake while transporting it. It worked.

The food was a hit and quickly gone, but not before I got the pictures below. The cookies edged out the cake by a hair, probably because they were on the table and the cake was in the fridge. My parents liked the cake so much they got another one for their high school reunion. High recommended. The owner is very personable and quality conscious. A very enjoyable place with decadent desserts.

• Visited June 2011